Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
emjl81

Reply with quote  #16 
That is very kind of you to say I didn't even think of it like that. 😉

Reply with quote  #17 
I found this today and it was perfect!!

Attached Images
png Screenshot_20190310-143549.png (476.15 KB, 11 views)

JanaJ

Reply with quote  #18 
That is perfect! ❤️
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #19 
Good morning Emily! You and sweet Kitty crossed my mind this morning, just wanted to stop in and check on you! I hope you have a better day and your in my thoughts & prayers! XOXO
emjl81

Reply with quote  #20 
Hello Jana thanks for thinking about us! I just got off work didnt break down yet today kept my mind off it but havent been home yet. Thats when it starts. Today will be the first day i am not greeted by her. I also havent cleaned her cat box yet or got rid of her food. That is going to be the hardest part.

How are you doing?

Also windows will be open today and she will not get to enjoy spring here. I miss her. :(

Reply with quote  #21 
I know, it’s spring here too 😭 It’s been raining off and on every day since Big Boy left us so I haven’t had the windows open yet, I’m dreading it. I just got off work but I thought about him all day. My friend that I work with said her mom was on her way to work and saw him get hit, so it actually happened early Saturday morning and not late Friday night like I previously thought. Either way I’m beating myself up bc I didn’t stay outside until I found him so I could bring him inside, if it took me til morning I should have stayed outside all night and kept calling him. I’m a little better though, I had my other kitties to greet me when I got home today, they were all hungry of course lol so I’ve been busy feeding them and cleaning their boxes. I went out to visit with Big Boy when the rain let up and placed some big beautiful rocks on his grave. I’m proud of myself bc I only cried a little. My husband was with me and telling funny stories about Big Boy so we laughed a few good times. I still miss his sweet meow and his sweet face so much. Idk that I’ll ever get used to him not being here, but it is getting a little better. I found a picture of him last night, my little girl took it when she was messing with him, he looks so annoyed and it’s so, so funny lol, he was so mild mannered that she could just pick him up and carry him around everywhere and he never got mad, he just always had this annoyed look 😹 I’m going to share it with you, maybe it’ll give you a laugh as well lol
emjl81

Reply with quote  #22 
Im sorry to hear about what your friends mom saw that doesn't make it easier. I ordered a nice frame on Amazon and will put her picture in there to honor her. That has made me feel better. I hope to get some rest and sleep tonight its been 3 days now with 2 hours a night. Im delirious. I miss my Kitty because I feel like I will never get one like it again she was just perfect. She was never destructive. Never tried going outside she was an indoor cat. She was content with it. She sat on my chest and purred all day everyday. She would drool on me and lay in my arm and cuddle. I have such high expectations now. A funny story I have is about 6 years ago at my old house a mouse broke in and she captured it and threw it next to me on my pillow when i was sleeping. It scared the crap out of me. She was like Big Boy with my kids she would never scratch or bite or hurt them. I did see another dove today. I have seen one everyday since she passed. I know its her and I also talked to her and I'm pretty sure she said she did not plan on leaving me so soon and that she missed me and loved me too. I believe that. Keep sharing your heart about him and keep his beautiful memory alive. They are diamonds. 

Reply with quote  #23 
https://d28lcup14p4e72.cloudfront.net/60050/4480751/F6A488B3-DF3D-4CF1-8FB4-24A90CD1B256.png
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjl81
Im sorry to hear about what your friends mom saw that doesn't make it easier. I ordered a nice frame on Amazon and will put her picture in there to honor her. That has made me feel better. I hope to get some rest and sleep tonight its been 3 days now with 2 hours a night. Im delirious. I miss my Kitty because I feel like I will never get one like it again she was just perfect. She was never destructive. Never tried going outside she was an indoor cat. She was content with it. She sat on my chest and purred all day everyday. She would drool on me and lay in my arm and cuddle. I have such high expectations now. A funny story I have is about 6 years ago at my old house a mouse broke in and she captured it and threw it next to me on my pillow when i was sleeping. It scared the crap out of me. She was like Big Boy with my kids she would never scratch or bite or hurt them. I did see another dove today. I have seen one everyday since she passed. I know its her and I also talked to her and I'm pretty sure she said she did not plan on leaving me so soon and that she missed me and loved me too. I believe that. Keep sharing your heart about him and keep his beautiful memory alive. They are diamonds. 

The rat story is hilarious! That sounds just like something my cats would do, we live close to woods so rats try to come in during the winter time, my cats just play with them like they’re other cats hahaha! I feel the same about Big Boy, and knowing there’s not another Big Boy..I found myself online googling Siamese Snowshoe kitties last night, just to see if I could find one that favored him a little..but no luck..I guess bc like Kitty he was the one and only. I’m so happy Kitty has been visiting you, there’s no doubt in my mind it’s her! Something very weird happened to me the day Big Boy passed, and I didn’t think about it til the night after bc my mind was still racing and all over the place..my mom lives by a creek, a pretty big creek, her house sets on the creek bank so her driveway is right on the edge of the creek, when I got out of my car at her house that day, a huge stork came from the water out of nowhere!! It was HUGE! Right beside me! It’s wings flapped so loudly that it scared me! I’ve googled what it means to cross paths with a stork but the only thing I can find is babies lol, and I’m not having anymore babies so, idk. I just thought, out of all days, it was weird that it happened that day, only a few hours after we buried him. Maybe it was something, maybe it was nothing..but I’m going to take it as a sign! I tried to attach Big Boys picture with my last message but it wouldn’t take, so I just posted the link, I hope you get a good kick out of it!
emjl81

Reply with quote  #25 
Oh yes if the stork got your attention then yes it was a sign. Probably a farewell I made it one because the morning after Kitty passed a mourning dove called outside my window. I have never heard one that close before. I knew right away it was her. I bet to tell me she's at peace and made it to the other side. Then one flew past my downstairs window the day after that trying to get my attention. I wish I got some videos of her on my phone my daughter said she did but i may have erased them. 

Reply with quote  #26 
I always thought it was morning dove when i googled it and it was spelled "mourning" and it sounds like someone crying and mourning their beloved I new right away it was her!! I'll keep and eye out on them. 

Reply with quote  #27 
Oh haha I saw the picture he is majestic!!! Love it!! Thats an awesome cat!!

Reply with quote  #28 
You know my husband asked if he wanted to keep the litter box (i asked him to get rid of the stuff" and he said maybe we will get another cat someday. I couldn't even stomach the thought of it nothing could compare to her but Big Boy might be signaling to me a siamese would be a good choice one day. Through all this a lady in the chat room recommended them too she said its all she had i believe. Did you buy him? 

Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjl81
You know my husband asked if he wanted to keep the litter box (i asked him to get rid of the stuff" and he said maybe we will get another cat someday. I couldn't even stomach the thought of it nothing could compare to her but Big Boy might be signaling to me a siamese would be a good choice one day. Through all this a lady in the chat room recommended them too she said its all she had i believe. Did you buy him? 

Ahhhh my husband said the same thing, the same day Big Boy passed he said maybe we should get Oreo, Big Boys uncle. My husbands sister actually breeds them, and Oreo favors Big Boy a lot but he has black paws, that’s what was special about Big Boy, he was a Snowshoe Siamese so his paws were white. I almost vomited when he offered to go get him, not that I don’t love Oreo, but just to think of bringing a new cat home so soon, that looks so much like him, I couldn't bare the thought. But I love animals, cats especially, my husband calls me the “cat sucker” bc I’m always rescuing strays or stopping to pick them up off the side of the road, he says I’m a sucker for cats lol! So eventually, one day, I know I’ll add another to my already big fur family, I’ll know when the time is right bc I feel like Big Boy will send me the right one, hopefully with his personality, that would make me so happy! My very first cat was a Siamese, Simba. I got him when he was a kitten in my first little apartment when I was 19 years old, he lived to be 16! Big Boy and his sisters were actually an accident. Their Siamese mom, Minnie, which I still have, got out of the house one night right after we first got her, we didn’t have her fixed yet, and she mated with the neighbors huge white Snowshoe kitty ( we’ve nicknamed him daddy cat lol. ) A few months later she had three gorgeous solid white kittens, and we knew right then who the daddy was! After a couple of months their points started to darken, but their feet stayed white like his. We had every intention of finding them good homes, we knew we wouldn’t have a problem bc they were so beautiful. Well, needless to say they grew on me and I kept all three lol. Big Boy and his sister “Charlie” look like twins, they have the Siamese facial features, but their sister “Pinky” has the Snowshoe facial features, and long fur like her daddy. Pinky actually reminds me a lot of your Kitty, we named her Pinky bc she was the only one with a pink nose lol. So that’s five Siamese kitties I’ve had in my lifetime and I couldn’t have asked for better cats, Big Boy and his sisters especially, they have the sweetest, mildest personality’s of any cat I’ve ever seen. Whenever you’re ready, I think it’s an awesome idea to get a Siamese! Maybe in some twist of fait, Big Boy met Kitty on that bridge and he knows your pain. Maybe it was meant for our two sweet kitties to cross that bridge at the same time so we would meet on this forum, and be able to help eachothers grief! Please let me know if, or when, you decide..I would love to see pictures!!
emjl81

Reply with quote  #30 
Oh thats so nice of you to say. I just had the original vet call and tell me she could have saved Kitty. I couldn't believe it. That is not what I wanted to hear at all. What a nightmare. I have never lived in my 37 years of my life without a cat. 
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.