EvaMer
It's been almost a month since I had to let my beloved Magic go.  There was some small measure of comfort knowing that I kept my promise to be with her till the very end.  Mine was the last face she saw, the last voice she heard, the last kiss she received.  I held her in my arms till she slipped away, taking a part of my heart and soul with her.  I will FOREVER LOVE YOU my Baby Girl.  I miss you every day.  XOXO
MyMagic
Quote 0 0
L0ganpc2
This brought tears to my eyes . It caused me to relive that moment of talking to my beautiful Valentine as she was being euthanized at home. I stroked her and told her how much we loved her. I didn't allow myself to take my eyes off her, even when she yelped from the morphine that was given initially. I love her so much she was such a good girl. I long to hold her again one day. I'm sorry for your loss.
Quote 0 0
EvaMer
Thank you for your support and so sorry for your loss.  I too wish I could hold my girl, kiss her, see her beautiful face and loving eyes again.  
MyMagic
Quote 0 0
EvaMer
It's been 3 months since I had to let you go.  I miss you every single day, I see your sweet face, hear your bark.  It is coming up on your birthday........you would have been 13 years old.  I can only hope that you are happy and healthy over the Rainbow Bridge and will always remember me.  Remember that I loved you and will always love you, my Baby Girl.  Please watch over me, keep me company and keep me safe my Angel. XOXOX me.jpg   
MyMagic
Quote 0 0
EvaMer
Today would have been your 13th birthday, my baby girl, but you left me too soon.  I miss you every day.  I miss your loving, sweet eyes, your gentle kisses waking me up, I miss holding you, playing with you, holding you and petting you.  Happy Birthday over the Rainbow Bridge.  Please know that I loved you and will always love you my Magic.   10644822_10203852891016097_8752190170776789006_n.jpg 
MyMagic
Quote 0 0
ImissSherby
I am so sorry, I miss all those things with my sweet Sherby. It is such a relief to know others love their doggie angels as much as I do.
If love alone could have kept your here, you would have been here forever.
Quote 0 0
jackson64
Am so sorry for your loss. I too, was with my boy when he slipped away. Even though it was very hard to do I am glad I was there for him. Lets hope for healing, and I believe that they will help us in that.
Tricia
Quote 0 0
Kookies1Mom

Magic, RIP sweet one! 

Yours was the last voice, the last face, the last kiss, and so you did very well by your baby. A wonderful fur baby parent!
Your soul has earned a place in pup stars! The sky is filled with stars that represent all lost animal children.

Happy belated b-day Magic. 

A huge energy, starburst, super nova has passed from this earth. 

My sweet girl, Kayla (Kookie / Kookie Bonana) 1999 - 2014

Quote 0 0
EvaMer

December 24, 2014 - My eternal, beloved Magic.  This will be my first Christmas without you in 13 years.  Not a day goes by that I don't think about you and miss you.  Your Misty also misses you, so does Daddy and Jason.  I know you are among the twinkling stars up in Heaven.  Please KNOW that I will forever keep you in my heart, that I will LOVE you always, my Sweet Girl.  My kiss and my heart go up to you.  Love, Mommy  xoxoxo

MyMagic
Quote 0 0
EvaMer
There are some days that just a single thought or moment remind me of you.  I miss you terribly my Magic!! Please look over me and keep my company, let me know that you are with me when I need you most.  LOVE YOU my Mammy-Girl.  XOXOXO   
MyMagic
Quote 0 0