kittymom6
I don't think I can cry anymore tears as there are not left and then just as I think that they start agian!!
I had to put my beloved Calico Cat ChowChow to sleep this morning. It was very unexpected. We have been dealing with Diabities since august (sorry not the greatest speller) and last night she got very wobbly on her back legs well when I woke up at 5am it was 10times worse. So stayed awake with her until 8am and took her straight to the vet. There was nothing they could do they figure that something happened probably a blood clot that was preventing her brain to send the signals to her legs plus within a matter of a week she had also lost her sight. She was not in pain but I could just tell by looking in her eyes that she wasn't really there anymore.
I lost her sister my Queen Sheba 7 years ago to Kidney Faliure and I thought that was painfull but I think this is worse..and of course the boyfriend didin't want to sit home all day so he went back to work and her I am home I still have the 5 other cats but everywhere I look something reminds me of my baby. I went to the bathroom before and she would always run in there ahead of me and jump on the counter so she could have her drink of fresh water out of the faucet.
I Love and Miss you my sweet ChowChow.
Quote 0 0
Gabby
Dear Chow Chows Mummy,
I am so very sorry that you have had had to let your beautiful Chow Chow go on ahead of you.It sounds as thoe she was ready to make her way to the Bridge does'nt it. Oh !! how we miss them and thoe there is no pain anymore for your dear Kitty,the pain is all left with us.I have a multi Cat household too,but each is so different and I can tell you from over 30 years plus of having Kittys and loosing them that each leaves its own hole in our hearts,which just goes to show how indidual each is.I hope in time your pain will ease....
Love and Light
and
Fairy Kisses for your precious Baby xxxxxx
Quote 0 0
Tricia
Dear Chow Chow's Mommy,

I'm so very sorry that you had to assist your beloved Chow Chow to the Bridge. You gave her the gift of love by releasing her from any pain any suffering and she knows how very much you love her and will miss her. It's our hearts that are broken in two and parts of hearts can never be replaced. Just know that your beautiful Chow Chow's precious spirit will always be with you, in your heart and in your soul, her love all around you.

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hugs,

Tricia, Burton&Ozzie's Mom

Tricia, Burton&Ozzie's Mom

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
Quote 0 0