Char1940
My cat Reginald is dieting tonight because I do not have the money to have him put to sleep. I just lost my daughter Nov 12 and now my cat I just had a new pacemaker and defibulater put in last week. I am scared I am going to go into heart failure again because I can't stop crying. Can someone talk to me. I love my cat so much
Quote 0 0
Charlies_Mom
Ahhh Char1940

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. Now your Reginald is sick. My thoughts are with you. Our fur babies are so apart of us.

Sending hugs through the Internet

Charlie's mom
Breckie
Quote 0 0
Char1940
Thank you
Quote 0 0
Eileennellie
I feel so bad for your pain reading this. I hope you look for another vet to use in the future, it's cruel that they won't accommodate you and Reginald in your time of need. The losses you are experiencing are tremendous, and I'm very sorry you are suffering. If you don't mind my asking, what is ailing Reginald?
Quote 0 0
nosunshine
Oh, Char I wish I'd seen your post sooner. How are you doing? It's hard enough losing our pets, our beloved family members, but you have so many other things going on at the same time. Would you please post again and let us know how you are doing. I just lost my little dog and I feel utterly devastated so I understand what this loss feels like. You are not alone Char!
Sharon Xx
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Hi, Charlotte. I hope you're doing ok all things considered. Just know that you're a wonderful person for being there for Reginald. My heart just goes out to you. How can these vets you've called say they care about animals when they won't even do this one act of mercy? It boggles my mind! I hope you can find a different vet in the future. I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter too. I don't have much family and I know how you feel. I'm sending you hugs and prayers at this awful time.
Blessings and peace to you ❤🐱
Quote 0 0