Baileys_mum_01 Show full post »
spiritdog
Thanks for sharing your picture of Bailey. What a beauty. Thanks for the chat too. It was lovely.
"People disappoint, dogs never do" - spiritdog

"You MUST be your pets ADVOCATE, if it doesn't feel right walk away." - spiritdog
Quote 0 0
maddy79
This is a beautiful photo, Bailey was such a cutie! This is why I love photography, it's little windows to the past...
Quote 0 0
Baileys_mum_01
Thank you to both for you.  Thank you for the chat it helped alot talking to someone else who understood my pain.

My photos of Bailey have brought me a lot of comfort
Quote 0 0
spiritdog
I'd love to see that photo you talked about, Bailey in the field, looking back at you with rainbows........sounds fabulous..........hugs,

"You MUST be your pets ADVOCATE, if it doesn't feel right walk away." - spiritdog
Quote 0 0
Baileys_mum_01
Here is the last picture taken of Bailey on the morning we said goodbye.  I love you my precious one.  Hope you are at peace.
Quote 0 0
spiritdog
WOW. Now that is one special picture, and I am so glad you have that!!!!
Hugs, spiritdog

Quote 0 0
Baileys_mum_01
Thank you.  When we got back home after the walk and looked at the photo on my phone we decided that would be the last one we took of him.  It makes me feel he is at peace.  Looking back to tell us its ok and he is ready for us to let him go.  Love you Bailey Miss you so much xxx
Quote 0 0
heartsick
That picture is just gorgeous!!!

I would blow it up and frame it and hang it on the wall.

You are in my thoughts.

Susan
Quote 0 0
spiritdog
Ya it is kind of like "this is me at Rainbow Bridge Mom!"

Super picture.

Quote 0 0
Baileys_mum_01
That picture is very special to me as it is the last one taken of him.  I feel he looks at peace. I do have it framed and have given copies to my mum and my children.  We all love him and miss him so much.
Quote 0 0