Bellabanks
Yesterday was Halloween and it sucked I didnt do anything because not having you took the thought of fun away. I try to be ok and at moments I can be cool but the minute I am alone the feelings escape, the tears take their place on my face. It's weird I am an only child and for a long time I was good at being alone I enjoyed it but then you happened and I had a soul to share with, to talk to, to grow attached to, to experience with. You made life interesting, loving, fun,and beautiful your presence your energy you. You were the 8th wonder of the world for me and I miss you.
Quote 0 0
mmccormick
Bella, my heart goes out to you and I do feel your pain and wish I could bring your baby back to you. I am struggling myself I have posted my story and I need to speak to someone who can relate. I am sorry for your loss and I wish I could say " It gets easier" but I would be lying.
Quote 0 0
Bellabanks
@mmccormick thank you, I wish you could to it would really be an amazing gift. Its a void here, not just in my heart but in my world.
Quote 0 0
Lu
So sorry about the loss of your sweet poodle. She is so cute. My Lulu passed about a month ago and it is so hard. I miss her funny little habits like how she would turn in circles when she was excited. It looked like she was smiling. 😉 You gave Bella so much love and attention, she was a very lucky dog. Remember that her energy and love will never die. I do believe we will see our dogs again someday. It's not just wishful thinking either, physicists and neuroscientists are actually studying life beyond the physical world. The idea that only what we can see with our own eyes exists is starting to become and will become an old fashioned idea. I think our dogs' energy and love is still all around us, I just wish we could perceive it more clearly. :( Hang in there and be good to yourself. Here is a photo of my Lulu on Halloween a few years ago.  Hallolu.jpg 
lea
Quote 0 0