Nbuster
Today makes 3 weeks that you've been gone, I cry everyday and it's not getting any easier. You made my day everyday knowing that I was lucky to have you in my life. I miss taking you on walks, I miss seeing your Lil spins when you would get a treat, I miss your Lil barks, you were such a protector, but you were so loving to anyone who crossed your path. I needed you more than you needed me and now that you are no longer here, it is so hard for me. I cry before I go to work and especially when I come home because you are no longer here. My heart is broken. I love you so much and I pray we get to see each other again and resume where we left off. I'm still in shock that you are no longer here that I can't even cope. When I'm out, my mind thinks about you and I try to stop myself from crying because I just miss you so much. I talk to your urn and I'm crying. I just wish this was a nightmare that I will wake up from and see you on the bed lying next to me, but you're not here and it just hurts my heart so much. You were definitely a gift from God, I just wish he didn't need you. Until we see each other again Beebee. Mommy love and miss you so much. 💓
Quote 0 0
Gmr
I am so sorry for your loss of Beebee. What a pretty furbaby. Your post sounds identical to what I would have posted. My Peanut did the same things and I too can't stand not having her presence here too. I wish they never had to leave us. It will be 3 wks on Thursday since I had to put my baby down. Having a rough night tonight. Can't stop crying and hugging her sweater. It's especially hard when family and friends don't seem to want to hear your grief and don't even acknowledge that your baby is gone. Everytime I think I'm doing better it hits me again. I pray for you to have strength to get through this. Hugs
Quote 0 0
Nbuster
Thank you Soo much and I'm sorry to hear of your loss as well. It seems ours left us the same week. Beebee was tragically taken from me on November 4th and she was cremated on the 7th. I talk to her in the morning and when I come home, of course I'm crying while I talk to her because I would rather have her physically here. It is unfortunate that they can't live amongst us longer. They definitely bring joy into our lives and Beebee never disappointed. I got her when she was 9 weeks old, and she was the love of my life for 11 years. I understand what you mean about people not wanting to hear your grief especially those close to you. I'm having issues with my Fiance' because he's never really had a pet other than a goldfish. I've even thought about seeing a pet grief counselor because it has just been so hard on me and it has put a strain on my relationship because I'm not the same person since my baby died. I pray for strength and comfort for you as well and I understand having rough nights. I've had them pretty much everyday since Beebee died because she slept with me every night. So now I take melatonin to help me sleep at night. I pray we get to see our babies again 😭. Hugs to you as well.
Quote 0 0