Nbuster
I received a call from Banfield today to pick up your ashes. I thought I could be strong when I walked in to pick you up, but as soon as they gave me your bag I started crying. The lady at the desk gave me a hug and I just cried and cried as I walked to the car. As I sat in the car, I looked in your bag and seen your print paw and I just uncontrollably cried. I got home and placed your urn on the tv stand, with your paw print, a card I received from work, with your picture you took with Santa Claus in 2008. This is so hard for me because I loved you soo much. I didn't have kids, so you were my child. Where I went, you went. Although you didn't like riding so much, I'm going to miss you sitting in your booster seat while riding, I'm going to miss those walks with you, those communication noises you would do for attention, I'm going to miss your kisses and the way you would lay in my chest like a baby. You were literally a lap dog in every sense of the word, and I'm going to miss you laying on my lap. If I had one wish, it would be to have you physically here with me. 2 days after you passed, I laid in bed looking out the window and I seen a red cardinal land on the tree limb by my bedroom window and then onto the roof, still in an eye view. They say red cardinals come around when a loved one has passed away to let that person know that they are fine. It's lonely here without you baby, but I'm trying to manage day by day. Today was especially hard because it was a week from today that you were taken from me and I had to go back to work. I shed tears at work due to people offering their condolences. Again, I pray that I see you again and you come running to me so I can give you so many hugs and kisses. I love you Bee bee with all my heart. ❤
Quote 0 0
BorderCollieLover
Nbuster:

Your beloved Beebee was exceptionally good looking. I am so sorry for your loss. I didn't see a breed. Was Beebee a teacup Yorkie? I know it's hard to cope right now. I hope that you will find some consolation in that the fact that there are a lot of understanding people in this Forum who will fully support you. Please come back often (when you are able to) and post to let us know how you are doing. You are not alone.

Jim
Jim Miller
Quote 0 0
Nbuster
Hello Jim, thank you. Beebee was beautiful and I told her that everyday as well as telling her I love her and I missed her when i would come home from work. Beebee was a Silky Terrier. Silky Terrier's and Yorkies are cousin which is why they look so much alike. She was the runt in her litter which is why she was small. I just miss my baby so much, and it still feels so unreal that she is no longer with me. But I'm just glad that I got her cremated and that she is here with me. It doesn't make it easy, but at least I can talk to her urn and kiss it whenever I can.
Quote 0 0