Nbuster
You unexpectedly left me Monday 11/4, I can't eat or sleep. You are on my mind constantly baby. You were my pride and joy. I looked forward to coming home to see you because you brought so much joy to my life. You had your own personality and I loved that about you. I was always so protective of you because I just honestly couldn't trust people to watch you which is why I never went on long vacations. I'm glad you got to do some traveling to see your Grandma, but I could never trust taking you on a plane which is why we drove. You were my ride or die. When I went thru a divorce from your dad, you were right there licking my tears from my face. You knew when I was hurting and you were always there. It just hurts my soul that you are not here today. If God gave me one wish, it would be for you to still be here. You are so special to me although you are not physically here anymore. I keep thinking I hear you, but I know it's just a fragment of my imagination. I'm glad I told you I loved you everyday. And I'm glad I was able to care and love you in this life. I pray that we will see each other again and that you will come running to me. That is all I want. I miss you Beebee with all my heart and soul. You were one of a kind and I was blessed to have you. I always told people that I was blessed to have you. You were so smart for your own good. I love you Beebee I truly do and I don't know how I'm going to make it without you. 😭😭😭😭😭 I dont know what im going to when your birthday comes on March 27. You know I always took a week off because our birthdays were so close. I would get you groomed and then take you to Chick Fil A to get you a plain grilled chicken sandwich without the bread. People would always adore you when we were out riding and sat in your booster seat. I just love and miss you baby. Here is a picture I was able to get of you when I came home from work and you were just chilling in the bed. I never had a issue with you sleeping with me, you know you were my cuddle buddie, it's been that way since I got you at 9 weeks. I can't stop crying and it hurt so bad.😭😭😭
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
Nina,

I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet, adorable Beebee. Clearly Beebee was very much loved and you had a very special bond with her. I think animals can reach a part of our heart that others can't. They give unconditional love and so much joy. I can tell that Beebee was a very special dog, a very special friend to you.

My condolences,
Jan

Quote 0 0
Nbuster
Thank you Jan, she was very special. It is so hard for me with her not being here. Just knowing she would be here when I needed her and now she's not is really taking a toll on me. I will never forget her and I pray that we see each other in the afterlife. She was best friend and she definitely showed unconditional love that I will cherish until my demise.
Quote 0 0