Forum

Author   Comment  
Nbuster

Reply with quote  #1 
I just lost my baby (Beebee) yesterday 11/4. My heart is hurting so much and I have been crying non stop to the point I have thrown up. She was an 11 year old Silky Terrier that I've had since she was 9 weeks old. She was in good health, but her death was a tragic accident and I am hurting so bad because I loved her so much. 😭😭😭

Attached Images
jpeg 20181225_114357.jpg (142.88 KB, 6 views)
jpeg 20181230_023233.jpg (170.16 KB, 5 views)

Mybeautifulboy

Reply with quote  #2 
So very sorry for your loss of Beebee. I am sure that she loved you as much as you loved her and my heart breaks for you as you start on this journey of grief. Please remember to be kind to yourself.
Nbuster

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you so much. I know she loved me, it just breaks my heart that she is no longer here for me to cuddle with. She was my baby and I treated her as if I gave birth to her myself. She was only 5lbs so everyone thought she was still a puppy. I haven't been able to eat or sleep. And although I know I need to, I just can't muster up to do it. My baby has been on my mind non stop and I keep looking thru my photo album at her pictures and videos. I truly miss her so much and I'm not sure how long it's going to take me to rid this pain I feel. I don't want to do anything. She will be getting cremated and I'll be getting a paw print, although she will be here with me, I just wish she physically was. 😭😭😭😭
Olgita256

Reply with quote  #4 
I’m so sorry for your loss. I totally understand how you feel. I lost my boy 2 years ago. The first few months were aweful. I lost 15 lbs in about 4-5 months. I sought counseling, kept blaming myself wondering if I could have done more for him.
2 years later I’m much better but I still miss him and feel a bit of guilt. Time has a way of healing... or maybe we just come to accept that there is nothing we can do. Don’t hold back... cry when u need to... scream kick whatever you need to do just release it. It will take time but u will get through this... of course it hurts much to loss them... we adored them... they were totally totally the purest love we will ever experience. I pray u have comforting dreams of her. Thinking of you and your precious love. Hang in there. I believe with all my heart that we will see them again one day. ❀️
Living_with_tragedy

Reply with quote  #5 
I'm so sorry about your sweet little Beebee.  How tragic. Grieve as long as you need. This is so new for you.  You can come here for support. There are pet loss hotlines if you need to talk to someone and if you live in the U.S. (Daybyday 24/7 pet support hotline, and LapofLove pet loss support). 

I still grieve for my little one. Everyday. It's 10 months. He was young. Tragic loss. I haven't forgiven myself since I had doubts and I didn't follow my intuition. A lot of regrets.

Our babies are taken from us and there is never a good reason why.  I'm so very sorry about Beebee.  Beebee is watching over you.  If there is a Rainbow Bridge, she has crossed it and is waiting for you to see her again.  I wish you comfort and peace.  

~ Parker's Mom
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.