barbinva

I opened the front door, Toby had gotten outside, to check on Toby, he was lying on the rug in front of the door not moving, he was dead. I do not know why he died, a half an hour earlier he was fine. He tried to come home. I just left the chat room and found a great comfort there, thank God for this website, Barb, Toby's mom

Quote 0 0
jasminesmom
barb,

I am so sorry for the loss of Toby tonite. I know how devestated you are dealing with this loss.

My thoughts and prayers are of you today.

Hugs,

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Jasmine was loved
Jasmine was given ProIn
Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
barbinva
thanks for your kind words

Quote 0 0
cyndelacyn
Oh no, that's terrible, you must be in shock.   I am so so sorry for what has happened to you and to poor Toby.  You are in the right place.  Everyone here has suffered a terrible loss. I hear encouraging news from those that are farther down the path with their grief.  I am sending you virtual hugs and I want you to know you are not alone with this pain.  People here really care and really understand what this is like.  God bless you and Toby.
Quote 0 0
barbinva

I think I am still in shock and when I walk my dog Scooby I keep seeing places where Toby would be...bushes he liked to hide in and on the front porch when I open the door it takes my breathe away each time I open the door because thats where I found him, so sad. These kind words help me, because you seem to understand how I feel. When I took his remains to the shelter to be cremated the young girl that worked there kept referring to Toby as "it" it make me mad, I told her his name is Toby and he was beautiful male cat, stop calling him it.

Quote 0 0
CarolW

My prayers and thoughts are with you. God bless Toby.

Quote 0 0
barbinva

thanks for you kind words, I feel like I am in a kind of fog, its so quiet in the morning because Toby was the vocal one, Meowing and wanting his food ready to face the day. I have to be strong for my dog Scooby, and my other cat Baby. They know something is wrong of course, Baby seems to be looking for Toby, last night he was sitting in Toby's "spot" upstairs with what I thought was a bewildered look on his face, as if to say, "wow, I'm sitting here and Tobys not chasing me off where is he?" I find comfort in petting Baby, he is not Toby of course, he is Baby and I miss Toby terribly. I just feel sad all the time. Everything I look at reminds me of Toby, he is in my heart and mind.

Quote 0 0