Freddyq
I just joined this site and i wanted to express the pain & sadness i am feeling right now. Please bare with me because i have not slept or eaten properly since this past Thursday 9-14-17.. This is the day my life changed that everything changed.. This is the day i lost my beautiful sweet baby girl Keera. This is the day when she was taken from.. There are no words to stress how special she was to me and how much i loved her.. When i was in darkness and despair she gave me such joy and unconditional love.. I honestly believe God sent her to me and we had such a special bond.. I miss her so much!! She is gone now, she was my world and there is nothing i can do to bring her back.. I feel so sad and lost without her.. She was a beautiful Wolf/Hybrid(Wolf Dog)..
Quote 0 0
helenbutcher
I feel your pain.  We had to put our 14 yr old dog Candy to sleep on 9-15-17 and it is horrible.  I keep looking at her favorite spots in the house and she's not there.
Helen Butcher
Quote 0 0
Freddyq
I am so sorry for your lost of Candy.. I imagine you guys had alot of beautiful memories together.. 14 years is long good doggy life..I know it can feel like it still was not long enough, and you probably wish you could have her forever.. My baby Keera was justing starting her life with us, she was only 2 and half years old... And believe me that was not long enough. Thank you so much for understanding what i am going through, and once again i am so sorry for your lost..
Quote 0 0
LuckyLouWho23
I am so sorry for your loss. Our sweet boy Popcorn was taken away from us. It's been a little over two months, and I still cry every single day. I constantly wondering if I could have done something to save him. I try to be strong for my daughter, but it's hard. I understand what you are feeling. A lot of people who are on here do too. It's helped me to be able to come on here and to write down how I'm feeling. I also have a memory journal. Right now it's just filled with sadness, but I'm hoping that one day I will write down some good memories. Once again I am sorry for your loss.
Quote 0 0
LisaAndy
I am very sorry for your loss. It has been 2 months for me and It is such a hard thing to go through.  Do you have a photo of Keera? It would be nice to see her.
I am truly sorry you have to go through this, it really hurts.
Hugs to you

Lisa
Quote 0 0
Freddyq
Thank you so much for your kind words, response and understanding.. I am very sad and have not been able to function.. All i do is think about her, how loving and affectionate she was with me.. I just joined this site so i do want to share her pictures with everyone.. She was absolutely beautiful! Let me figure out how to post pictures on here after a while so you can see her... I am truly sorry for your lost as well.. I am so glad i found this site, because i know everyone here will understand what i am going through..
Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
So sorry for your loss of your beautiful girl keera x I know what your goin through my boy gizmo crossed over nearly 6 weeks ago , he was my everything mu whole world , I have one fur baby left candy , but the pain is horrendous. I wish I could help comfort you in some way , all I can say is stay on here the people are beautiful & kind and most of all understand. Sending love & hugs to you at this hard time x
Quote 0 0
Freddyq
Thank you so much for your sweet, caring and thoughtful message.. And i am so sorry for your lost as well.. Gizmo is such a cute name.. I thank God i found this site and caring & understanding people like you.. Believe me i understand your sorrow and pain.. I plan to be on here for a long while so anytime you need to talk send me a message.. Maybe if you feel like it post some pictures of Gizmo so i and everyone else can see your precious boy.. I am in so much pain and sadness right now i just want everyone to see my beautiful, sweet baby Keera. I understand people have misconceptions about Wolves because it seems they are made out to be bad guys in movies and even Fairy Tales but nothing can be further from the truth.. To be honest Keera was the most loving, affectionate and sweet dog i have ever had.. She was my baby girl, and i am lost without her.. Let us believe together that Keera & Gizmo are up in Heaven right now playing and running in a beautiful grassy field filled with your favorite color of flowers..
Quote 0 0