grahamt
My beautiful Kumi left us last night. She was hit by a car and didn't survive. She was the sweetest loveliest little daddy's girl I could ever ask for. My wife and I are in deep shock, as is her brother Patches. I miss her following me everywhere and providing so much love and attention. She was the combination of loving and independence - everything on her own terms. She woke us up every morning by kneading the blanket and purring her little head off - as if she was so happy to be spending another day with us.

Losing her is unbearable. It feels like nothing else in the world matters. I just want her back, I want her to take over half the bed and be there to lick her brother and play with her mothers hair. This is so hard.

Goodnight my beautiful girl. Sleep well. Daddy will see you one day again. I love you.

WhatsApp Image 2016-08-26 at 12.02.39.jpeg
Quote 0 0
Buddysmama
That photo is absolutely beautiful. I'm so sorry about your Kumi. The pain in your heart must be unbearable. I am so very very sorry that you and your wife and Patches are going through this terrible heartache. My prayers go out to you.
Quote 0 0
grahamt
Thank you for the kind words. We also appreciate your prayers. She was the most beautiful girl in the world.
Quote 0 0
LostLovedOne
I am so sorry for your loss. She was beautiful. :(
Quote 0 0
Jody
Oh grahamt, I am so sorry for your sudden and tragic loss of your beautiful kitty Kumi. I lost my golden suddenly through the night. He was just shy of 7. I know this is awful. I know that your heart is broken. I am so sorry she didn't survive! I felt I took my golden's life for granted. I was too busy with life to stop and realize that things can just change so fast. My hugs now are hugs. My love now is deep and known. I hope you find some peace in some moments of the days to come. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Your baby will always be close to your heart and with you! I love the picture you posted! So precious...we are all here for you! Hugs...
Quote 0 0
grahamt
Thanks so much for your messages of support. It's a new morning and she wasn't there to wake us up and show us how happy she was to spend another day with us. We miss her terribly.
Quote 0 0
grahamt
Jody wrote:
Oh grahamt, I am so sorry for your sudden and tragic loss of your beautiful kitty Kumi. I lost my golden suddenly through the night. He was just shy of 7. I know this is awful. I know that your heart is broken. I am so sorry she didn't survive! I felt I took my golden's life for granted. I was too busy with life to stop and realize that things can just change so fast. My hugs now are hugs. My love now is deep and known. I hope you find some peace in some moments of the days to come. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Your baby will always be close to your heart and with you! I love the picture you posted! So precious...we are all here for you! Hugs...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Golden. What a lucky boy he was to be loved by you. It's amazing what our beautiful fur babies can teach us.
Quote 0 0