Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 20     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #76 
Hi Cam, I am so happy to see that you rescued another little love! Munki, Daizy and Jemma must be so proud of you for saving the lives of Rosalyn and Chucky. Very precious indeed. I'm sure all of your babies are right along with you as you walk with Rosalyn and Chucky. I hope that someday I will be ready to provide a loving home for a dear little one again after losing Molly 8 months ago. I admire the love you are able to share. Wishing you endless beautiful moments with all of your babies wrapped tightly around your heart.

Molly's Mom....Dawn

Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
Originally Posted by camunki
thanks Don and Vera for keeping Jemm's memory alive..........well i have to Confess now....

Along with Rosalyn (my rescue) i have another member to the family called Chucky......a Chi weenie
Chi/Dachshund mix........he was a Fostered dog until I failed and ended up Adopting him!!

He had a rough life for his one year and 3/4's of life.........I am his 3rd owner, his 1st owner i know nothing about I just know he was handed over to an abusive family, drug addicts who went to jail, and Chuck had to "fen for his own" and was very skinny when i picked him up for fostering........

I promise him and Rosalyn, who was a stray from TX living under an abandoned drug house with her mom and 6 sibilings until she was 6 weeks old and was saved by Houston Street Dogs and adopted by me.........

I will never, ever forget my Munki, Daizy and Jemma but the new love I have for my two rescues just makes my heart bigger.

I promise both my Pitbull Rosalyn and my Chi Weenie Chucky that they are at their forever homes and will never be abused and/or abandoned again......I will take care of them thru thier golden years..

To this day I still cry and its coming onto 9 months for Jemma, I just miss her so much, funny thing is Chucky looks like a baby Jemma...see the pics!!! Never will Munki, Daizy and Jemma be replaced just my heart will be *expanded* for more love of other animals in need of a forever and loving home.

So now I walk my 2 precious children each day!!!! as my story goes on..............

*****Notice pic #1 is of Jemma and Rosalyn
*****Pic  #2 is ............Chuck and Rosalyn

very similiar.......different dogs but so much alike in appearance, yet Chuck is my 1st dog to be fostered never knowing that I would fall in love with this 15 lb munchkin!!!

Click image for larger version - Name: 16387330_10154996028497803_3025584404100378479_n.jpg, Views: 2, Size: 86.08 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: phpRqbjvDPM.jpg, Views: 2, Size: 31.41 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: phplsZgMSPM.jpg, Views: 2, Size: 19.28 KB 

Attached Thumbnails
Name: php5JCyfIPM.jpg, Views: 2, Size: 10.67 KB  

Oh Cam, What an adorable and handsome boy Chucky is, and part Chihuahua as well, I LOVE it!!!
So wonderful and beautiful Cam that you opened your heart and home to another precious baby, absolutely wonderful, your Munki, Daizy and Jemma are so happy for you and are wagging their tails in such happiness.
Chucky's story broke my heart Cam, but he is now safe with you, he has finally found his forever home and I am certain he will provide you so many fun loving moments, I bet Rosalyn is happy to have a play mate as well.
I am so proud of you Cam for opening your heart to another precious baby, you are such a wonderful person with a huge heart, so wonderful and absolutely beautiful.
Thank you so much for sharing the fantastic news, it really warmed my heart and brought a huge  smile to my face.
I absolutely LOVE the photos, thank you for sharing.

May your heart always feel the love of your Munki, Daizy and Jemma as they surround you with such warmth and love.

Fantastic News Cam, thanks so much for sharing.

Your Friend Always, Don

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #78 
Hi Cam, thank you so much for your lively post on Molly's thread. I miss her everyday just as you miss your sweet Munki, Daizy and Jemma. They will always be our dear babies, forever wrapped around our hearts and spending time with us whenever they can. I'm sure your precious ones continue to guide Rosalyn and Chucky, showing them all their favorite snoozing spots and places they love to go. Your heart is truly expanded with love now that Chucky has come along for you and Rosalyn. Such a wonderful thing you have done. Wishing you a beautiful week filled with lots of signs and love from all of your dear little best friends. Hugs to you all from me and my Molly.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #79 
Hi Cam - WOW!  What wonderful news about Chucky - I`ve been a bit on/off the forum the last few weeks, so I`ve only just read about your new addition.   He may have had a tough start in life ( what I wouldn`t do to people who mistreat animals), but from now on he`ll have the most wonderful love and care from you - such a lucky pup to have found himself being fostered by you.  And how lovely for Rosalyn to have a baby brother to share everything with!    Chucky does look a lot like Jemma - I bet both she, Munki and Daizy has more than a paw in guiding this handsome little man to your door.   I am so happy for you - enjoy your walks with your sweet babies. 

Hugs, Jackie. x

Reply with quote  #80 
thank you Dawn, Don and Jackie for chiming in on this post..........yes Chucky is a true love.......when I decided to foster back in late February I thought it would be a good thing, to take a dog in temporarily until he/she found their forever home.....I even decided to go with a place that fosters MOSTLY Pitbulls, since i have a wonderful Pitty named Rosalyn, i thought this would be a good start..................and this place said they have a dog named Chuck who is a Chi-weenie.........so i said, heck, why not....i fell in love with this little nugget so much, he had a few applications to adopt but the first one fell thru and the second one looked really promising, that is when my heart came into place, being a foster you have first "pick" if you want to keep him/her....and back in May i decided to "keep" Chucky to myself.  I haven't been posting alot on this forum, on/off for weeks at a time..........but i wanted to give the good news about Chuck now having his forever home and never wondering where his next meal will come from!!! He had a rough start for 7 months living with drug addicts who eventually went to jail and that is when Chuck needed to be fostered....the rest is history.

To this day I still walk Rosalyn and Chuck..they are best buddies.........and I still talk with Daizy, Munki and Jemma and still cry for Jemma to this day. I finally had the courage to put Jemmas picture up on my memorial box, along with Daizy's and Munki's pic....I still have Jemmas ashes on my nightstand, and I just cannot put them into her urn just yet, i am not ready......this path we call grieiving is a hard one. One day at a time for me.

Thank you my friends Dawn, Don and Jackie for your thoughtful words.............and huge hugs to your sweet Molly, precious Bella and adorable Jim, may they all be having a fun time in their heavenly world.

Cam

LUCYLULU

Reply with quote  #81 

Oh Cam~  This is awesome news!  Rosalyn & Chucky look like been together forever-- not just a few months! Maybe because they've both hit the jackpot with you & found their forever home!  I am so happy for you...so happy for them! And Chucky does remind me of Jemma. Maybe smaller & a Chi Weenie vs. a Pitbull but they look like a picture of best friends! No doubt your Daizy, Munki & Jemma helped guide Chucky to you. Neither will ever be lonely nor in need again. You are an inspiration Cam. 

Congratulations on bringing Chucky home. Wishing you many, many years of happiness & love!

Big Hugs,
Kasey

MyBella

Reply with quote  #82 
Hi Cam,

I bet Rosalyn and Chucky bring so much love and happiness on your walks, so great that you decided to keep them both.

Bella had a Pitbull as a friend, it was one of my son's coach's dog, Bella and the Pitbull met when the Pit was only a puppy and Bell was about 8, but as this Pit grew and grew, it was so protective of Bella, always "guarding" over her at the football field when Bella would take a break from running and lay on her blanket. 
It was nice to see that relationship, especially the huge difference in size between the two of them, I am sure you get such pleasure with Rosalyn and Chucky's relationship as well.
Thanks for sharing such great photos and how both Rosalyn and Chucky came into your life.

Your Friend Always, Don
camunki

Reply with quote  #83 
thanks Don for your kindest of words always!!

Yes, Rosalyn and Chuck bring so much love and happiness into my world and their daily walks we all love.

That is awesome that Bella had a Pitbull friend, and yes it is so good that the Pitty loved Bella and laying on her blanket and guarding.

Yes big difference in size, even though Rosalyn is a "smaller" Pitbull weighing in at only 47 lbs....Chucky is still tiny and can have so much room to just walk under her belly, that is the height difference with many inches to spare.

And thank you for sharing about your sweet Bella and her Pitbull friend, its so good to know the wonderful life your sweet Bella had here on earth...and how much she is loved and missed, but we will keep her legacy living on.

Thank you my friend again, for you kind words!

Cam

CKMP

Reply with quote  #84 
Hi Cam,
Thank you thank you for your thoughts and so understanding words on Maggee's thread.  And Congratulations!  How wonderful - to share your life with yet another special fur one - Chucky must be a sign from your so loved Jemma!  Too similar to be a coincidence! She sent Chucky your way for a reason - each and every pup has a purpose. . . I so hope your tears fall for joy as well as sorrow now as the antics of Rosalyn and Chucky bring laughter.  Munki, Daizy and Jemma must be riding those clouds knowing you are now surrounded by two "grounded guardian angels" and three "heavenly place holder guardian angels"!  Enjoy your new family addition.  Know you can rant anytime to me!  And know your sorrow and your journey is shared.  Take care Cam.
MyBella

Reply with quote  #85 
Hi Cam,

Thank you so much for your wonderful words of support on Bell's thread, I replied to you there but also wanted to thank you in "person" here as well....thank you.
How are Rosalyn and Chucky doing, I bet they bring so much love, laughter and fun to your home with all their loving and innocent antics. Do they play well together, or do they prefer their own space? So wonderful that you opened your home and heart to them, so beautiful Cam.
Your Munki, Daizy and Jemma are over the moon with happiness at seeing you with Rosalyn and Chucky, big tails wagging in excitement each time the three of you are out on a walk.....but I really have a feeling it isn't just you, Rosalyn and Chucky on your walks, I think there are six of you out there each time, no way are Munki, Daizy and Jemma going to miss spending time with you, Rosalyn and Chucky.
I hope you always feel the sweet and gentle nudges of your precious Munki, Daizy and Jemma each and every day, may the love that they continue to surround you with bring the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

Your Friend Always, Don
camunki

Reply with quote  #86 
as always Don thank you for your kindest of words, you bring a smile to my face with each posting. I am always grateful to post on Bellas thread, she is a lil' 3 lb beauty and I say "is" as in now, I never think that when our pets leave earth they are "gone", they transition over quickly to their new world, a happy world, a fun world and never ever leave our sides.

Yes, Chucky and Rosalyn are best of buddies, they nap together on the same chair, they play all the time together, Chucky gently knaws on Rosalyns big ears and they get along great, i could not have a better match. And I did rescue Rosalyn because of Munki and Daizy, and I wanted Jemma to have a playmate too, little did I know that that Jemma would only have 8 months with Rosalyn (but they too were the best 8 months any pet could ask for, they too my Rotti Jemma and Pitbull Rosalyn both girls, best of friends always loving eachother)....then the story goes on....with Chucky, saving him, and being a Foster Failure in the making. But i knew that Chucky and Rosalyn got along well and the rest is history.

Each day that I wake up I think of Jemma, Munki and Daizy and thoughts consume me through the day of each of them. I miss them dearly and always love them. Having Chucky and Rosalyn does make my heart grow bigger, but never ever takes away the chunk of love that was lost when my babies transitioned.

So thank you Don, and I like the idea of all 6 of us on our walks each day, and I do know my babies Jemma, Munki and Daizy would only love to have me sharing my love with my two new rescues and I know they each know they are loved and spoken to on a daily basis.

Thank you Don again for your kindest of words.......and your sweetest Bella the beautiful 3 lb ball of joy, your angel forever.....

Attached Images
jpeg php3p5pR1AM.jpg (17.96 KB, 5 views)
jpeg php5ihrigAM.jpg (30.24 KB, 6 views)

Cam

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #87 
Hi Cam, Oh what adorable photos of Chucky and Rosalyn! You can see they're certainly best of friends, so happy together. I'm sure Jemma, Munki and Daizy join in on their fun, and the six of you are always very close as you adventure on throughout each day. Our loving bond with our babies continues to grow and strengthen, and they share our lives forever in between fun with all of their friends at the Bridge. Big hugs to you all from me and Molly, and thank you for your support and friendship. Have a wonderful week.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #88 
Oh Cam - what lovely photo`s of Rosalyn and Chucky!   They look so happy together, and you can see the bond they`ve got going already - they look like they`re the bestest of friends.  Poor Rosalyn getting her ears chewed, but I bet she loves it  really - and how nice they both nap together!    While I know just how very much you miss Daizy, Munki and Jemma, they are so proud of their mum for giving Chucky such a wonderful and loving home - and you can be sure they often come to visit their sister and new brother.  Big hugs to you Cam,

Jackie.x

Reply with quote  #89 
Hi Cam,
Just wondering how the "dog daze" are going?  Chucky and Rosalyn are sure to bring smiles and laughter as together they 'scheme' through the day.  How to get extra treats?  How to get an extra walk?  Everything now times 2!
Your Daizy, Munki and Jemma are definitely busy now keeping a watchful eye on Chucky, Rosalyn and you.  You know your new family addition was heaven-sent - nothing happens by chance when there are fur ones in the picture!  And they know your heart still holds close to theirs - and still beats for them - they hear your voice, and wait always.
Take care Cam - many hugs.
camunki

Reply with quote  #90 
Thank you Dawn, Jacki and Cody for your kindest of words. Life for me is good , it is full, I actually walk Rosalyn and chuck together each day and they love the outdoors and that too is when I *talk* to my jemma, munki and daisy, yet tears still fall for Jemma being my recent angel and oct 21st will be one year. Oh how August is flying by, seems life is flying by ...but I always take time to talk with my angels and someday the tears will turn into a smile with many precious memories I can only hold.

Wishing happy thoughts for sweet Molly, Jim and Maggs, wish there was a phone up in heaven just to hear their unique barks......let's watch and wait for all the signs...

Oh I did celebrate Chucky's birthday yesteday, saddens me though he went thru 2 homes in less than a year and a half yet I am his final home

First pics from a few months ago
Second pic was birthday boy Chucky
Third pic Chuckie eyeing his new toy u can see how fast his tail wags
Fourth pic Rosalyn snuggled w Chucky, u may have a hard time seeing Chucky on that same chair he is the tiny curled up 'ball' in the front of chair near armrest❤️

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_0608.JPG (148.96 KB, 8 views)
jpeg IMG_0771.JPG (283.99 KB, 9 views)
jpeg IMG_0707.JPG (209.00 KB, 7 views)

Cam

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.