Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 21     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #61 
Hi Cam,  just wanted to let you know I`m thinking of you today on the sad anniversary of Munki`s passing .  Your 3 beautiful babies will be all together looking down on you and Rosalyn, sending you both many licks and kisses and remembering the wonderful life you gave them. Its coming up to the 12 month anniversary (13th Dec) since Jim crossed, something that`s playing on my mind more and more as the time gets nearer - but we`ve just got to be so grateful for the happy times we spent with our precious little one`s.  And remember that they`re not really that far away - always in our hearts forever. 

Hugs, Jackie

Reply with quote  #62 
Thank you Kasey and Jackie for always putting a smile on my face, yes this is today, one year for Munki, i will be posting a separate thread for my girl. Celebrating her life, and of course had many tears today falling. How quickly time goes by.

And yes, thinking that Munki, Daizy and Jemma are all happy campers up in the heavenly skies along with sweet Lucy and Jimmy too oh how they hold sure a place in our hearts they will never be forgotten just loved more and more as time goes on.

Cam

CKMP

Reply with quote  #63 
Cam,
Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts today.  A year . . .again to repeat something said before, we mark time differently now.  Munki, Jemma and Daizy - the 'three musketeers' running, jumping and chasing!  All the while keeping a very watchful eye on you and Rosalyn - those paws wrapped around your heart!  Wishing you many moments of feeling that "puppy love" from your special fur ones!  
camunki

Reply with quote  #64 
thank you CKMP....yes one year does not feel real, and yes another "repeating" with Jemma.....I try to do my best, and so thankful for Rosalyn by my side, her puppy love brings joy to my life, but still saddened with Munki and Jemma thoughts....and yes I like the 3 musketeers that is them, running, chasing, getting into a whole lotta trouble!!! and thank you for your kind words, i love picturing their paws wrapped around my heart, they are always on my mind!!!! and I have too much Puppy Love from my sweet Rossy!!!!

Cam

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #65 
After the past month of grieving the loss of our dear Molly, I can't imagine what you have gone through more than once in such a short time. They have each other again to frolic and play. I'm happy to read about Rosalyn; you are an inspiration that I'm sure many of us will follow when the time is right. Thank you for sharing!

Reply with quote  #66 
Happy Easter Cam, 

Wishing nothing but for you to feel the powerful love that your Jemma, Munki and Daizy fill your heart with, may the warmth of their love bring the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

Sending my biggest wishes for such peace.

From my heart to yours, Don
camunki

Reply with quote  #67 
Thank you so much Don for wishing me a wonderful Easter...........it was a good Easter............I don't post as much now as i used to or come to this site daily, like I used to.......... each day when I walk my rescue Rosalyn, i just cry out in the woods, still trying to take it all in that the physical part of Jemma is gone....same with Munki and Daizy.
I took alot on in 22 months, losing 3 of my babies and they will forever be in my heart and on my mind.

As i walk each day on this new path, I try to replace the sadness with good thoughts, but again, it has only been 6 months since Jemma transitioned and still feels all too new for me.

Hope all is well with you...........and giving a shout out for your sweet Bella who is having the time of her life at the Rainbow Bridge, always being your guardian angel...until you meet again.

Cam

CKMP

Reply with quote  #68 
Cam,

Thinking of you and knowing the bittersweetness of these days - Your lovely girl Rosalyn is there to walk with you, Munki, Daizy and Jemma . . . and to watch out for you when those tears get the better of you.  Know deep within your soul the spirits of your so loved ones travel with you and Rosalyn. . .And I know there is nothing more than you would wish than to once again physically see your so special ones and walk with them.    It is a difficult thing isn't it Cam, to be without the ones so cared for, so loved and now so so missed.  You have come to bear much heartache and loss and each tear cried is one that your 'three musketeers' know indeed is because they are so special and dear to you.  It is a different life we try and make and one that takes much time, much patience and many of those tears.  Perhaps we just come to carry that 'sadness' deep within - as we carry the love for our fur ones.  Wishing you calm, sunny days with Rosalyn - and gentle walks within the woods where the tears may fall and the gentles breeze will bring the spirits of your Munki, Daizy and Jemma to surround you with their love and comfort.
MyBella

Reply with quote  #69 

HI Cam,

Every time you and Rosalyn are out on your walks, I have a feeling your precious Munki, Daizy and Jemma are with you each step of the way. There is no way they are going to miss spending time with you, especially during walk time.....

You took on so much in such a short time, losing Munki, Daizy and Jemma in 22 months is so heartbreaking, but you have shown each of them such honor in how you reach out to help others on here, even while your own heart is so broken, such a wonderful and beautiful way to honor your precious loved ones, so absolutely beautiful Cam.

May you always feel the love of your precious Munki, Daizy and Jemma so deeply in your heart, bringing with their love the continued peace and healing you so deserve.
Sending my warmest and biggest wishes for your heart to find such peace, love and light from your babies.

From my heart to your huge and wonderful heart, Don
camunki

Reply with quote  #70 
awwwww Don you are making me cry!! you have such kind words to say!! 

trust me, when I walk each day I "talk" to Jemma, Daizy and Munki and let them know how much they ARE loved and missed. I keep them as part of my life now, never in the past, never *I used to love you so much"....it is "I love you so much"....I keep them all present in my life.

I am doing my best to stay as peaceful as I can. I still cry from time to time thinking of Munki and Daizy....yet, still cry every day over Jemma being physically taken out of my life over 7 months ago. I do know I will always think of them each and every day and miss them so much, that is why "talking" to them helps me so much. I have come to terms with replacing the tears for the thoughts of joy with Munki and Daizy, but i still cry from time to time, cuz I miss their physical presence so much!

Again, thank you Don for your kindest of words, you are a true gem to this site and so blessed to have your sweet Bella's legacy live on, she is a beautiful girl having a fun, happy time in her new heavenly home and still being in your life too.

I thank you again for your kindest of words!!!!

Cam

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #71 
Hi Cam, I absolutely love your post, and I do the same thing. Talking to Molly on walks helps me feel closer to her, feel her with me. Always in the present tense, because they really are with us and always around us. I'm sure Rosalyn can feel your babies with you too. They help guide her way. I'm so sorry for your losses of Munki, Daizy and Jemma. I lost Molly a little over seven months ago, and I still cry everyday. I try to remember she's near me and talk to her like you do. I hope you and Rosalyn have a beautiful weekend and find comfort in knowing your babies are close by.

Molly's Mom...Dawn

Reply with quote  #72 
awww thank you Dawn for your kindest of words!! Yes i remember back when Daizy transistioned I cried for well over 8 months each and every day, and then well over 9 months when Munki transitioned......then a day came where I could actually smile and have fond memories, and every single day I still miss them and talk to them daily. I still cry from time to time about Daizy and Munki...and I always feel I am grieving because now with Jemma, will be approaching 8 months on June 21st and I cry so many tears for her.

And I too like to talk in present tense....because I know my babies are with me and I am sure in their new heavenly home it will only feel like days that we are apart, but it will feel like a lifetime to me until i can be reunited.

Your Molly is a beautiful girl and still with you.....how our pets affect our lives with so much love that we have for them, and so many tears, and so many precious memories, this is all priceless.

Thank you again Dawn for your kind words and have a beautiful weekend also.....thank goodness I have Rosalyn she does bring so much light and love into my life :)

Cam

jonancy

Reply with quote  #73 
Hi Cam

Thank you so much for your kind words on my thread. It brought tears to mg eyes when I read that Scooter is loved by many. He was and still is a special boy to me and I know I will seem him again. Thank you for expressing this same sentiment. I understand when you wrote above that you still cry to your beloved Daizy and Munki, we do miss the physical even though we know they are still with us. I know your babies hear you talking. I know this for a fact because Scooter does. I don't know if you know this, but 13 months after Scooter died, we felt so lonely and I asked Scooter to let Mama know if it was okay to get another. That same afternoon, we saw a sign Dachshund for sale. I started crying as I saw the puppy, he looked so much like Scooter. I said to my husband, no...but he picked him up and I knew it was love. This puppy was five months old, abused and we were his third and final home. His name is Ranger and we !ove him. We still miss Scooter and always will though, but I know Scooter guided us to him. So keep on talking to Jemma, Daizy and Munki. They hear you and are watching over you.

Again, thank you for your kind words. They mean so much to me! ((HUGS))

Take care my friend,
Jonancy... Scooters Mama

MyBella

Reply with quote  #74 
Hi Cam,

Thank you so much for your wonderful and extremely touching posts on little girl's thread. yes you are right, Munki, Jemma and Daisy had a great time at the party, eating, playing, running and especially eating lots of cake.....no calories where they are.....right???

How is Rosalyn doing, I bet she brings such love to your home and heart, I bet your Munki, Jemma and Daisy are so happy to see you and Rosalyn out on your walks, Munki, Jemma and Daisy run to join you when you go out on your walks, no way are they going to miss walk time, they can't wait to hear what you have to say each time and they especially love being with Rosalyn and seeing how she is helping you each and every day.....so beautiful Cam, absolutely beautiful.

May you always feel the love of your precious Munki, Jemma and Daisy, I wish for such peace, love and light to fill your wonderful heart.

From my heart to yours, your friend always, Don
camunki

Reply with quote  #75 
thanks Don and Vera for keeping Jemm's memory alive..........well i have to Confess now....

Along with Rosalyn (my rescue) i have another member to the family called Chucky......a Chi weenie
Chi/Dachshund mix........he was a Fostered dog until I failed and ended up Adopting him!!

He had a rough life for his one year and 3/4's of life.........I am his 3rd owner, his 1st owner i know nothing about I just know he was handed over to an abusive family, drug addicts who went to jail, and Chuck had to "fen for his own" and was very skinny when i picked him up for fostering........

I promise him and Rosalyn, who was a stray from TX living under an abandoned drug house with her mom and 6 sibilings until she was 6 weeks old and was saved by Houston Street Dogs and adopted by me.........

I will never, ever forget my Munki, Daizy and Jemma but the new love I have for my two rescues just makes my heart bigger.

I promise both my Pitbull Rosalyn and my Chi Weenie Chucky that they are at their forever homes and will never be abused and/or abandoned again......I will take care of them thru thier golden years..

To this day I still cry and its coming onto 9 months for Jemma, I just miss her so much, funny thing is Chucky looks like a baby Jemma...see the pics!!! Never will Munki, Daizy and Jemma be replaced just my heart will be *expanded* for more love of other animals in need of a forever and loving home.

So now I walk my 2 precious children each day!!!! as my story goes on..............

*****Notice pic #1 is of Jemma and Rosalyn
*****Pic  #2 is ............Chuck and Rosalyn

very similiar.......different dogs but so much alike in appearance, yet Chuck is my 1st dog to be fostered never knowing that I would fall in love with this 15 lb munchkin!!!

Cam

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.