Forum

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 21      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
CKMP

Reply with quote  #46 
Cam,
Thinking of you and your happy-go-lucky girl Rosalyn.  Know the emotional ebb and flow you are in and so wishing you those moments that are fleeting but so firmly let you know Munki, Jemma and Daizy are walking with you and Rosalyn always.  'Tears are often the words our hearts can not find to say.'  A tear is universal in its meaning here - for ones so loved and so missed - the echoes of the days with them.  Wishing you some moments of calm within the storm of loss and grief.
Hug for you and extra pet for that wonderful girl Rosalyn.  
camunki

Reply with quote  #47 
CKMP, thank you so much your kind words, you always have the right things to say, you are a very compassionate person. And I am sure you have alot of Maggee thinking going on, especially with the holidays coming on.

I will go for my daily walk, in the fresh cool air with my baby girl Rosalyn by my side, I am happy that this will be Rosalyns first Thanksgiving with me....yet saddened too cuz last year I had both Jemma and Munki here by my side.

Taking things one day at a time....and thank you for "chiming" in on this post, it means alot!

Cam

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #48 
Cam,
Thinking of you and hoping you are able to find some peace.  Tomorrow is Thanksgiving - another "first" without our babies.  Take care of yourself and let Rosalyn help you through this difficult, sad time ...

Hugs ...
Betty
camunki

Reply with quote  #49 
Awwww thanks Betty, yes this will be my first Thanksgiving without Jemma or Munki......but it will be a first with Rosalyn, her first thanksgiving in her forever home. I guess i will make the best of 2morrow. Always having Munki, Jemma and Daizy close to my heart, a piece of my heart was taken with each beautiful pet, but I love them so much and talk to them all the time and know they love me back. Its all good......................and wishing you a peaceful Thanksgiving & knowing your Little & Batman will be by your side.

Cam

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #50 
Yes Cam you do have Rosalyn and it will be a special Thanksgiving with her.  Maybe a special treat for her?  And I know Munki, Daisy, and Jemma will be watching over the both of you.  Hope you have a peaceful day ...

Hugs ...
Betty
MyBella

Reply with quote  #51 
Happy Thanksgiving Cam,

May the holiday bring continued peace and healing to your heart and soul, may the love your girls send be felt deep in your heart.

Enjoy your day and weekend.

In Friendship, Don
Lisa3666

Reply with quote  #52 
I just put my Tank down yesterday.He was 17. I know how you feel. I can't stop crying. He helped me with my depression and now I feel so unprotected. When I made the appointment Monday, I immediately broke out in blisters in my mouth and I felt weak and sick. I miss he so much. I wish I could have him back.
sarab

Reply with quote  #53 
Cam, your words are hopeful and encouraging.  There is though such mixed feelings in me.  There's a bit of fear to even think another dog could come into my life and take hold of my heart because Teddy was truly my heart-dog that none could ever replace and yet I adore dogs so very much.  Even in my pain of losing him, whenever I see a dog, a smile instantly comes on my face and I feel a great warmth for him/her.  I hope Teddy will direct me when it's time, if it ever will be.  I think it will though.  Thank you for sharing your journey (so difficult what you've been through) and thank you for being part of this forum.  My best to you always.  Sara
camunki

Reply with quote  #54 
thank you ((Betty)) ((Don)) ((Lisa)) and ((Sara)) for your kind words. Yes today i cried my tears on the walk, and it was ok, tears heal my soul. Sometimes it just does not feel real with Jemma, less than 5 weeks ago she was with me. Last year Munki and Jemma were with me. Its crazy how things happen in life. I am doing my best on this journey, and being on this "path" for the 3rd time, I do know what to expect and my feelings. I am also trying to be happy for Rosalyn, as this is her first real Thanksgiving and I want it to be good.

Lets all be thankful for this site, and thankful for the love we gave to Jemma, Munki, Daizy, Little, Batman, Bella, Tank and Teddy and know they are in a great world now, a happy world, a world of no pain, just love and happiness..........they can still see thru that "veil" up in the heavens and stop by to give us love. I know they love us so much and wait patiently. 

Thank you all for posting on this journey of mine, and may you all Betty, Don, Lisa and Sara have a blessed Thanksgiving.

((((cam))))

Cam

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #55 
Hi Cam, I`d just like to wish you and Rosalyn a peaceful Thanksgiving ( I so wish we did it here in the UK), and while I know its the first one without your beloved Jemma and Munki, I`m sure  they, along with Daizy, will be looking down and sending you all their love, and thanking you for the wonderful life you gave them all.  Hope Rosalyn enjoys a nice piece of turkey !! 
                                                                Hugs, Jackie x

Reply with quote  #56 
CAM

I have just spent a while reading a lot of your posts about your beloved babies Daizy,Munki,Jemma  and I commend your strength that you have lost 3 babies in such a short time and still show such amazing strength in your words in your posts about these fortunate babies as they had you for their parent and truly knew what a love can be between a furbaby and there human parent as too many don't ,but yours truly did and truly still do as you show such devoted love to them all and Rosalyn is so lucky she choose you as she has chosen the best she ever could have to continue her life journey with .and I still have three babies with me and two of those are not full shar-peis but mixes but one looks completely like a shar-pei as I see your beautiful photo of those babies and like you the loss of my littleguy has been devastating to me but its people like you on this forum that make me think I will make it through this and one day  bring another beautiful baby into my home to continue to give at least one dog a wonderful life on this earth .and I know we will meet these babies again in time and our lives will once again be complete ,also thank you for your beautiful and thoughtful words about my littleguy as he was my heart dog but somehow I think they all are ,so sorry about your losses and may you have comfort .

pamela meadows
littleguys mom   

Reply with quote  #57 
Thank you Jackie for your kind words, and Rosalyn had a good 1st Thanksgiving....yet I was still sad cuz i thought back to a year ago and my Munki and Jemma were both here. Today marks 5 weeks without Jemma...sometimes I just wish the clock would stop ticking
as I wonder where time goes. And I think of happy thoughts of tails wagging in heaven as they had their own Thanksgiving Day feast in the heavenly skies.

Pamela, I like to reach out to others cuz i really does help heal me!....that is awesome that you have shar pei Mixes!! I love that breed and I know again, down the road I will adopt a shar pei. And adopting Rosalyn was a good thing for me, I look at her each day with more and more love and tell her that I promise to give her the best life ever!

I know you are missing your Littleguy, but with Faith and Belief, you need to know that he is ok, what may seem like only a few days for him will feel like 100 years for us........til we meet again. I just keep talking out loud to my Munki, Daizy and Jemma and let them know each and everyday how much they are loved, that is therapeutic to me!

Thank you ((Jackie and Pamela)) for reaching out!

Cam

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #58 
Hey Cam!
Thinking of you today and hoping you got through Thanksgiving ok.  We took all the food to my son's house, so that made it a little easier I think.  Now it's on to Christmas - that will be the really hard one.  I hope Rosalyn enjoyed her first Thanksgiving with you and that she was able to score some treats.
This will be Kitty's first Christmas and I can't wait to see how he reacts to the Christmas tree!  I just know he will be climbing it!  But if only I could have a wish and have Little here for Christmas.  All our babies will be spending Christmas together at Rainbow Bridge this year.  My heart aches so much for my babies but I have to be grateful for what I do have.  Sorry - didn't mean to go off on a tangent about me.  I just wanted to let you know that you were in my thoughts and hope that you are doing ok.  Take care of yourself and Rosalyn!

Hugs ...
Betty
camunki

Reply with quote  #59 
Hello Betty, yes Thanksgiving was more good than bad, having Rosalyn by my side makes my day, she is full of life and love and I love her more and more each day. Yes, i still miss the crap out of Jemma and Munki and Daizy, but I know they are in a better place, a heavenly place, a place of happiness, not sickness or pain and that makes me feel a bit better. But for my own selfish reasons, I want them back "physically" which i know I cannot change. I know we will meet again, i have to be patient.

I am glad you are ready for Xmas with Kitty, the 1st Xmas will be a good one, Rosalyn too will be celebrating. And yes as much as you want Little here for christmas, that would be a blessing, have faith cuz your Little is there!....and yes, Little & Batman along with Munki, Daizy and Jemma will be having a fun festive time at the Bridge, they get the best of "both" worlds, they can come by and visit us and have fun and also be in their new home at the Bridge which is like the best place any pet would want to be! 

And yes our hearts will always ache for them Betty, we lost a huge chunk of our heart when they "transistioned".....having faith and belief helps so much, knowing they are safe and happy & still with us.

And you can talk about Little and Batman anytime.....you never go off tangent...this is about "our" pets and we share stories and it is all good, we are in the same place.

((hugs))) Cam

Cam

LUCYLULU

Reply with quote  #60 
Hi Cam~  Thinking of you on this one year anniversary of Munki crossing to the Rainbow Bridge. Unfortunately I understand the one year anniversary having experienced it in November (Lucy). Even though I tried not to think about it-- I was aware of the date 'looming'.  All I know & believe is that your beautiful girls Daizy, Munki & Jemma are playing together with all of our loved babies. And they are watching over you & Rosalyn too. As you already know-- they are truly with you-- every single day. For today, I hope that you get extra little signs from your Munki-- warm moments when your girl wraps her love around you-- and lets you know that she's with Daizy & Jemma too. Huge hugs Cam, Kasey
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.