Forum

Author   Comment   Page 20 of 21     «   Prev   17   18   19   20   21   Next
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #286 
Cam, Thnking of you and Daizy, and of course Munki and Jemma too! May they all walk beside you, Rosalyn and Chuck each day and show you many signs that they’re always near. Lots of hugs from Molly and me.

Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #287 
Cam,
Wondering how you and the packs are doing?  May all your steps be guarded by your celestial fur angels, Jemma, Daizy, and Munki and may your days be filled with red balls bouncing, leashes at the ready, and hugs and kisses from your Rosalyn and Chuck.  May the love of your angels surround you and warm your heart and soul...And may the tears that fall be embraced and welcomed always as signs of love, and loyalty to your Munki, Daizy and Jemma.  Many hugs for you Cam and extra pets for Rosalyn and Chuck always.
camunki

Reply with quote  #288 
Hi Jackie, Dawn, Cody and Jessica and thanks for all posting on this lovely thread. I haven't been posting nearly as often. But I thank you for keeping my Jemma, Munki and Daizy's memory alive!!

I am just doing my daily walks (separately) with Chuck and Rosalyn, and giving my *out loud* talks to my Jemma, Munki and Daizy....oh how I miss them so much and wish time would stand still. I have had a few dreams of them in the past few months and it seems that the winter months are the hardest with birthdays and crossing over days, sometimes too much to think of and handle and I know how you all can relate.

May your Hollywood Handsome Jim have fun in his heavenly home along with sweet precious Molly and the beautiful Kassee and Maggs (tethered together forever) all running, playing and just having fun, with no cares in the world, as our babies hearts will always stay connected with us. And Jessica with your sweet baby Brownie.

Thank you again for posting on this thread!!! (((hugs from Cam)))

Cam

MyBella

Reply with quote  #289 
Hi Cam,

Hope this finds you and your pack doing well, I'm sure Chuck and Rosalyn keep you busy as well as provide days of fun and laughter.

Sending my warmest wishes for a wonderful weekend, may your beautiful Jemma, Munki and Daizy find ways to always let you know they are with you on your walks, be sure to take extra treats with you.

Enjoy your weekend Cam, be sure to give Chuck and Rosalyn big belly rubs for me.
May your heart always know and feel the pure love of your precious Jemma, Munki and Daizy, bringing with their love, the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

Your Friend Always, Don
CKMP

Reply with quote  #290 
Hi Cam,
Stopping in to see how you and your pack are doing?  A settled 'truce' between Chuck and Rosalyn so walks together in the warm spring sunshine I hope!  And, of course those walks are always noisy, busy ones with 12 extra 'thundering paws' milling about you three!  Your routine of walks and talks with Jemma, Munki and Daizy is a comfort to think of and I know all words spoken or not are heard by your celestial pack.  
May each day find those leashes hanging in their usual spots, water dishes ready, memories at the forefront and so many inexplicable happenings it could only be the mischief of three fur angels looking to remind their special Mom they are nearby.  Remember Cam - 'leashed for life' together!!

Sending you many hugs and extra pets for Chuck and Rosalyn.
camunki

Reply with quote  #291 
Thanks Don and Cody for always caring, and I haven't been posting much lately. As always missing my girls, it seem the longer time goes on the less dreams and signs i receive. But its Faith and Hope that i believe in and that is what keeps me going, knowing that my Jemma, Munki and Daizy are on thier new journey, still with me, having the best of both worlds (heaven and earth) and I know we will always be "connected" til we meet again.

Wishing your sweet Bella the best of love and I know Don that you and Vera love your lil' girl til no end, and your celebrations on Sundays for your lil' Bella means the world to her. She is so loved.

And Cody, a great Mum to your 2 peas in a pod, tethered together forever. May your Maggs and Kassee keep showing you signs and just be around you as much as they can, as they will always be your guardian angels, til you meet again.

Thank you both, and it will coming up 4 years in December since i have been posting on this site and glad to have you Both as friends among many others here who have been posting for years also.

Hugs,

Your friend....

Cam

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #292 
Hi Cam, thank you so much for your lovely post on Jim`s thread - and lovely to hear from you!  Hope you are keeping well, and both Rosalyn and Chuck are keeping you busy!   When I look back to those first few weeks after losing Jim, I found this site and you were one of the first people I remember "speaking" to - and how hard it must have been for you losing both Daizy and Munki in such a short space of time, and then to lose Jemma too...    I think we all helped each other along during those first few months, and I`ll never forget the kind words I received from you and many, many other lovely folk here.      I have to agree with you though - I think our pets probably did love food more than us. especially during cooking times!  I can see Jim now, gazing dreamily into the kitchen while the Sunday roast was in the oven....I think he expected the door to open and somehow the meat would magically find its way into his dish!    Wishing you a lovely weekend, and hope you and Rosalyn and Chuck have a fantastic Summer,

Big Hugs to you,    Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #293 
Hi Cam,

How are you, Rosalyn and Chuck doing?  I know you haven't been posting as often as you used to, and I can so understand...Your words do though ring so clear and so profound without having to say very much.  How Daizy, Munki and Jemma are missed so so much is so clear within your words - and it is a grief carried deep within the heart and soul that doesn't 'heal with time' - it only becomes a familiar 'ache' that is carried daily...You lost so much so quickly - but never doubt your celestial fur angels are nearby...Your bond is for always Cam - 'leashed for life'...And while those signs from those angels are indeed too 'rare' - they are with you on each step throughout the day...Your 'outloud' talks are those special moments when the connection is pure, is clear and is true.  The same memory brings a smile and tears...because of the connection, because of the love shared.  I am sure our fur ones are so so puzzled always as to why we are so sad when they can clearly see us, hear us and touch us and we seem unable to accept that they are there forever.  Yes, as you said, "if time could stand still"...I think maybe this is what happened for us when our fur ones were with us - we didn't notice time slipping by...all of us aging...because each time we looked at their faces it was the face of that 'puppy', that 'young dog' - the sparkling eyes filled with love and a 'zest for life' excited by the smallest things and taking pure joy in the slightest treat, the kind word, the gentle pet and security of being in their home.  We let time sneak by - until they were ready for that next adventure...the one without us by their side...Yes, how deeply those paws are missed...Just one more touch, one more look, one more walk...Itt would never ever be enough.  Each goodnight kiss is still felt, each tear is still understood as sorrow for the physical moments no longer shared, each thought is still somehow heard with that uncanny canine ability to read your mind, and each walk is a walk with angels Cam...Never, ever doubt your 'celestial pack' is 'dogging' each moment.  Faith, and Hope is really one of those 'lessons' each of our pups tries to teach us isn't it?  For every day they unconditionally and instinctively invest Faith in us - faith they will be safe, will be loved and will be cared for and about...Hope...well, maybe for our pups this is the 'hope' that the roast, or turkey will indeed 'fall out of the oven and into their dish' as Jackie says!  Or perhaps hope that we will learn the 'lessons' of life they have to teach.  Every day now it is our turn to have that Faith and Hope - faith in the spirit and soul of our pups, of our bonds and hope they can see us, hear us and will be there for us...  Cam, I understand what is behind that seemingly simple phrase,  "I miss them so much..." - it is really not a simple phrase at all and says a million other things...
May your heart feel and be filled with the nudges of a 'celestial trio' of pups who are always by their special mom's side.  May Rosalyn and Chuck fill the days with doggie licks, mischief, and companionship - and may your heart and soul feel the unconditional love of 20 paws guarding each step you take.  
Many hugs 
CKMP

Reply with quote  #294 
Cam,

Wanted to stop today and write you as it is the 21st of October already...and I think a three year marker...Your girl is still 'smiling' and meandering alongside you each day as those steps are taken.  Her heart is still filled with love and her loyalty is forever.  She is in your heart, your soul, your memories and your thoughts each day as she gently sends those reminders of her presence.  She feels each kiss, hears each sigh, and knows she is forever loved by her special mom.  Your Jemma - always.
May today be a special day filled with so many signs and moments that remind you and reaffirm Jemma's nearness - may you always feel the touch of those soft paws, and those jowls upon your heart and yes upon your knee or arm even.  May the light of love within your heart guide her always home and may your celestial trio howl a chorus of love for their mom that is heard deep within your soul.  You are never alone Cam - Jemma, Munki and Daizy and You -  'leashed for life' - May 20 'thundering paws' of love surround you for always with comfort, with companionship and with the warmth of their love.  
Always many hugs - and extra pets for Rosalyn and Chuck
MyBella

Reply with quote  #295 
Dear Cam,

Sending peace, strength and healing on this day, the three year Angelversary for your beautiful Jemma.
I sincerely wish for today to bring warmth to your heart as you reflect on the many wonderful and beautiful moments you shared with your sweet girl.

I post these candles in honor of your precious Jemma, may you always know and feel the beautiful loving light that is your beautiful Jemma.

Your friend, Don

Click image for larger version - Name: phpo5XNO4AM.jpg, Views: 49, Size: 30.38 KB    Image result for heart candles photos
camunki

Reply with quote  #296 
Thank you Cody and Don for thinking of me.......and also Jackie from back in June, I just have not been posting as much.

Today was a good day, a day of celebration for my girl Jemma, even though I cried when I took Chuck for a walk in the woods, it was a good cry,
a "missing Jemma" cry. I could feel the wind blowing thru me as I looked up to the sky and talked to my girl as I shed some tears. I have hit a milestone with my babies. It took me 2 years and 7 plus months to stop my tears, yes the first 11 months was daily crying, then weekly crying and suddenly one day the tears stopped. As I want to remember my Jemma (and Munki and Daizy) for all the joy they have brought into my world.

I held Jemmas ashes close to my heart today, I still kiss her ashes daily, I still have their Home Made Birthday cards on the counter with the fur packets.

Cody thank you for always being on this road with me, we have been thru so many ups and downs thru the years and you have helped me so much on this path called grieving.

Don, thank you for the beautiful candle and pic of Jemma, that picture is by far my favorite as you look at Jemma she is smiling on her birthday with her Home Made card.

So today at 3:11 pm I will say a prayer as that is the time I set my girl free, off for her New and Fun Adventures and knowing we will meet again will be priceless.

I did have 5 dreams of Jemma this year and a total of 20 since she crossed....I love the visits/signs she gives me!!

Thank you for all your support, Cody, Don and Jackie!!! xo

I love posting pics of Jemma and the 2nd one was her last day on earth with me, as I leaned in for a big kiss from her @1:39 pm, she was graced with so many kisses that afternoon......at 3:11pm I  sent her off on her wonderful new journey..xo....and spoke softly in her ear that.....This is NOT goodbye, But I'll see you in awhile.....

Attached Images
jpeg phpaD8hEYAM.jpg (20.83 KB, 6 views)
jpeg phpKNXgopAM.jpg (40.68 KB, 6 views)
jpeg phpSJ3gs3AM.jpg (22.30 KB, 7 views)

Cam

Bailey15

Reply with quote  #297 
Hi Cam,
Thinking of you and your beautiful Jemma today on her 3 years at the Rainbow Bridge!
I’m sure that Jemma could hear you when you talked to her during your walk through the woods with Chuck. It’s so nice that the happy memories are coming more to the forefront for you.
The pictures you posted are beautiful. The one of her last day, where you leaned in to kiss her, is sad but also so sweet as it shows a precious girl who was so well loved! ❤️
Hugs, MJ
camunki

Reply with quote  #298 
aww MJ thank you so much. I am not a Photogenic person, but i had to show the picture of me and Jemmas last hours. I remember laying next to her, but how could i even think of ending her life, yet, I am her caretaker???

Its taken me a while to  with my grieving.....as losing 3 of my beloved's in a 21 month period does take a toll on my heart.

Thank you so much for your support (((MJ)))) as we have been down this road so long with grieivng, and your Bailey who "crossed" over just one month before my Munki in 2015...another yearly marker for both of us....soon enough....thank you for your kind words and support  xxoo

Cam

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #299 
Hi Cam, so sorry to be a day late for Jemma`s 3 year marker - I think like a few of us "old hands"  here we don`t come as often as we did at the very start of our losses, but tend to pop in every week or so.    The photo`s of sweet Jemma are so beautiful, and I know how hard it must have been to post the precious one of her last hours - but as MJ says it truly shows just how loved and cared for she was, and I remember feeling just like you as we had to let Jim go...    How on earth could we end his life when we were supposed to care for him?    It took me quite a while to realise that we were letting him go because we loved him so much - just as you did with Jemma...    All our babies wanted was to feel loved and cared for, and Jemma, along with Munki and Daizy had that a billion times over with you..     Take care Cam, and may you feel your beloved little fur angels presence alongside you always..

Big hugs,     your friend Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #300 
Hi Cam,
Thank you for your kind post on Bailey’s 4th Angelversary! You’re so right! Where does the time go???
It makes my heart smile when you say that Bailey is loved here on the forum. ❤️ Thank you so much!
I know that even though he is gone we will always and forever have that special connection; just as you will with Jemma, Munki and Daisy. Oh, Cam, losing all 3 of your beautiful girls within 21 months ... so devastating. I feel that the connections we have formed here on the forum is yet another ray of hope from our angel dogs. My theory is that our babies have all become close over the bridge.

BTW: I loved the picture of you with Jemma in those last hours ~ beautiful!! And I also love how you told her “this is not good bye but I’ll see you in a while!” I so believe that we will see them all again when the time is right. 🌟 Sending hugs to you, Rosalyn and Chuck!

Your friend,
MJ (& Charlie too! 🐶❤️)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.