Valeriesimpleton
My budgie died! I loved him so much, now I dread to come home because the house is quiet. It doesn't even feel like a home without him. He did two footed jumps onto my fingers. He regurgitated his seed to me. He was an outgoing playful boy who just wanted to play and be happy. Everyone loved him. His cage mate is devastated and so am I. I loved him more than I love most people, and I will miss him forever. I cry in random places when a memory comes to me. I don't know how to deal with this level of heartbreak. I would make a bonfire of all my clothes to have one more day with him but he is dead. My heart is literally breaking.
Quote 0 0
William
Someone posted a great website to read about grief.
It was just posted today mayb you can locate it. It's one of the more recent entries by
Ozziemom.
It was very helpful.
We are all feeling the same pain. It's awful.
❤️
Kim
Quote 0 0
Valeriesimpleton
Thank you Graham, I really appreciated your reply. It feels as though this was no ordinary bird. I'm haunted by regrets and I miss my brave little bird so badly. He was the best budgie ever. I hope I feel love and attachment like this again but I can't believe I'm such a day at the moment.
Quote 0 0