pattersond Show full post »
julieandfurbabies
You will get a sign soon I promise. i didnt get any signs until about 4 months after Gemsies passing.  My thoughts are with you my friend x 
Love Julie x
Quote 0 0
pattersond
You will live on in my heart
my little friend so true,
and memories of you will fill my mind
until I go to you.

Such beautiful comforting words.  Tonight I felt drawn back to rainbowsbridge.com.  My beautiful Baxter is gone 26 weeks 5.15pm Tues (today), and I still miss him so very much.  I am still looking for a sign, sometimes I think I have one ... then I'm not sure, am I looking too hard? I just want to leave a little message for Baxter.  'I love you my little man, I miss you so badly, my heart aches.  Let me know you are happy and free from pain.  What I wouldn't give for one more kiss on your nose, on your little blind eye, to hug you and smell your fur, to thank you for what you brought to my life, in making me a better person.  I will love you always my little man, mom x.'
Quote 0 0
pattersond
Baxter's anniversary is this Easter Wednesday - 1 year.  Message for Baxter:  The snow fell this week - you arrived with the snow, afraid and bewildered, your deep red coat against the white garden, and your beautiful brown eyes looking into mine, and we knew it was going to be ok.  Looking back I know now that you were lent to me for a little while, but 3 years were just not enough.  And I always felt afraid that you would leave too soon.  There are 2 little white feathers stuck to the branch of the tree at the mucky puddle where you would ignore me and happily sit in, how you made me laugh when I wanted to tell yo off.  People still mention your name, and how special you are, and I need to take a breath and say your name and try not to cry.  Tonight the tears won't stop, 1 year without you, missing you, saying goodnight and hearing no sigh in reply, watching for rainbows and signs that you are well and happy my beautiful boy.  Are you happy and well my little man?  Know how much I love and miss you, with all my heart, Mum xxx.
Quote 0 0
julieandfurbabies
I am so very sorry for your loss of beautiful Baxter.  Those we love don't ever go away they walk besides us everyday x
Love Julie x
Quote 0 0