Bentim
My beautiful baby boy I missed you so so much It 4 weeks today since I loss you the pain is just the same. There is a big hole in my heart and I feel so empty without you by my side because you were my shadow always by my side.
Ben I feel so guilty for not keeping you safe.
You lost your eyes sight last years but you done well without being able to see it must been very hard on you but you was my brave beautiful little baby boy.
I would do anything to bring you back to me. That day you died in my arms I worst I had died with you because I am so lose without you.
You were my life my child my whole world.
All I seem to do is cry without you and no one seem to understand how much you mean to me. You was only 11years old I thought we would have more time together how wrong I was.
Some days I find it very hard to get out of bed because I know you not waiting on me with that wee smile on your face and you wagging tail and what a beautiful wee tail you have. I still can't bring myself to take away your wee bed and do not know if I will be fit to take it away because it hurt so much you not being here in my life anymore.
Quote 0 0
P_Mom
I'm so sorry for the loss of your Ben. It is absolutely devastating. We want to do all we can for our babies. Guilt is a normal reaction.  Try to be gentle with yourself as it's evident the love for your boy. ❤
Jennifer
Quote 0 0
Bentim
Thanks Jennifer for your kind words it mean the world to me. It is very hard to lose someone that mean more to me than life it self. I missed him very much and I don't  know how I am going to cope without him.
Quote 0 0
P_Mom
It's very difficult (seems impossible) navigating life without our beloveds. Try to take one day, one hour, or minute at a time. Visit the forum whenever you'd like as it may be able to help you cope knowing there are others who understand your pain.  Big hugs.  
Jennifer
Quote 0 0
Bentim
That all I can do for now is take one minutes at a time because it is very hard without Ben. I try to visit the forum I know I'm not alone and there are others who understand my pain because my family don't understand what I am going though. Their tell me to pull myself together it was only a  dog but he was more then a dog to me he was my wee  baba.
Quote 0 0
Bentim
My beautiful baby boy it been 5 weeks since you died in my arms that day you died a part of me died with you i feel so empty and numb.
I remember the day that we bought you and your brother Tim home I just fall in love with you. That were 11 years ago on 11 July 2020. Then 11 years just seem to go very fast but since you died time just seem to stand still with out you. In 11 years you bought me so much joy and happiness.
In 2016 granddad Robbie passed away you were my rock and got me through it then in 2020 nanny Florence died and just like granddad Robbie you were there for me and got me through it as well. Now that you  have passed away I got no one to get me through of losing you.
Tim don't seem to need me way you did he more independent than you was.
I missed your kisses and your cuddles laying in my bed laying on the sofa watching tv with me.
I don't know if the pain or hurt will every go away because I feel so loss without you.
You whether my everything my family tell me to get over it because you where only a dog but you were more than a dog to me you were my child and how would you get over losing a child.
My beautiful baby boy talk to you soom. Always in heart. Mum and your brother Tim.
Quote 1 0
Gracie4ever
Bentim, I'm so so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you. I lost my baby girl Gracie on August 19 and every day is difficult for me and every night. I just keep waiting for some time to come when I will feel better but it feels like it never will. I think of her every time I wake up, several times in the night. Sleep is restless. Being awake in the day is not desirable either. Everything reminds me of her. I feel a lot of guilt. Even though I know she is not suffering now, I still feel a lot of guilt, and what-ifs..and even if I could not prolong her life, I regret certain things I didn't do. My heart is with you.
Quote 0 0
Bentim
My beautiful baby boy it six weeks today since I seem you but it just feel like yesterday. I missed you so much I can't stop crying because I feel so empty alone. Every night when I go to bed I just wish that when I go to sleep that I don't wake up so that we could be together again. I missed so many things about you like holding you your kisses and cuddles and If I if to go anywhere I know you at home waiting on me. It so hard to go anywhere now because I know that you are not at home anymore.
I don't know how I am going to live out rest of my life without you it going to be very hard sad and alone. There a great big hole were my heart is.
I'm thinking about contacting a psychic medium to try and talk to you because I miss you so much I don't believe in that stuff but I try anything to be near you what do you think my wee man. I worst I could see you in my dreams but so far you nothing. Tim said he keeping your bed warm for you when you come back and visit and I hope that very soon.
Poor wee Tim missing you too and he don't understand where you went to without telling him.  Talk to you soon my beautiful baby boy. Love mom and Tim 
Quote 0 0
Bentim
My beautiful wee baby another week has pass without you I still find it very hard. When I try to keep myself busy you are always on my mind it just not the same anymore without you. I find it very difficult wee man and I am scared of the future without you.
You were one very special wee boy. 
I just can't seem to do the without you I need you and through we would had more times. I keep telling my self if only I done that or if I done this you would  be here today. 
I wish you would be here to give me one of your hugs and tell me everything will be alright because you are right beside me. People tell me the pain will easy with times but I can't really see that because a part of me is broken and can't be fit. 
Seven weeks today my beautiful baby. Love mom and tim.
Quote 0 0
bluegreen_eyes
Remember that death is not the greatest loss in life.
bluegreen_eyes
Quote 0 0