ggaska

Hi my name is Geri, my cousin referred me to this site. I just got through crying. You see I lost my Barron this year in August. I miss my baby. He was a German Shephard, he was only six years old, but a big 100 lb.  My family and I had gone camping and our neighbor was taking care of him while we were gone, he also has a German shephard. Anyway when we got home after the weekend I noticed that Barron didn't look well. I tryed to feed him, give him water, talk to him. I took him to the vet, they took test after test, the vet told me that someone must have poisoned him, and that there was nothing much the vet could do because the vessels to his heart were deteriorating fast. The vet wanted to put him down, but I told him that I would rather take him home and keep him as comfortable as I could, he lasted two weeks. It was very hard to lose such a great person (dog). You see he was there for me when I had breast cancer, he along with my family help through all that I went through. I know now that MY BARRON is in a good place, he's probably wagging his big tail around and knocking things over. If Barron could read this: BARRON, MOMMY MISSES YOU VERY MUCH, I LOVE YOU.

Quote 0 0
Princess
Geri, first let me say how very sorry I am for your loss, I have a 12 year old German Shepard, she is amazing so I know how they wrap themselves inside our hearts.  Hold onto the 6 years of memories you have made with your baby it will help you thru your rough days.  They will happen , please know that you will never be alone here.  There is a bond of love between us and our babies that not even death can break always know that your furchild is wathing over you eand and everyday from above.
Debbie Princess, Kaizer & Maddie's mom
Quote 0 0
Tricia
Dear Geri,

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Barron. Your Barron took care of you in your time of need and he knows how very much you love and miss him, he hears your every word. Yes, he is in a better place, a place where there is no more hurt or sickness, he's running and playing in the never ending days of sunshine and beautiful rainbows. We will be reunited with our precious ones someday.

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hugs,

Tricia

Tricia, Burton&Ozzie's Mom

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
Quote 0 0
sopsad
Geri,

We lost our Old English Sheepdog Sophie two weeks ago. I am really hurting bad tonite mainly because I looked at pics of her to frame. etc and it is so painful now.

Have you ever heard the old Gospel song "It is well with my soul"? Well it may take a while longer but it will be well with your's and my soul soon. Hnag in there, cry, laugh and it will be well with our souls.

Mike
Quote 0 0
Shadowhoffen
I am very sorry for your loss.   What happened to him is truly horrible and I know how much you miss him.   They are such a loyal and devoted breed, he knows how much you love him and I KNOW he is watching out for you from above.  I know it's devastating for you.  I happen to have a German Shepherd named Baron :) as well.   He will be 12 in March.  You loved Barron and cared for him...that is such an awesome thing.  He knew love and compassion.  They are never with us long enough ...... they make such an impression on our hearts and it is there forever!  They are our furkids.....not just some animal we feed.  I know how you feel......it's a tough path.  But coming here is a great step in healing.  The compassion and understanding here at the bridge is of great comfort. 

My German Shepherd, Rebel, was 4 when he was killed.  Long, sad story.....but, we also suspect the others have been poisoned twice.   So, I know exactly how you feel.
We have 4 German Shepherds ..... Baron, almost 12, Tala, 10, Rex 8 (Baron and Tala's son) and Bruno who will be 4 in March.
http://www.premiereshepherds.org/blog for Rebels story.
hugs and prayers and if you are up to it, I would love to see pics of your Barron.  I love looking at others furkids :)
Norma and the Shadowhoffen Shepherds ~~ Rebel and Rex together forever
Remembering Rebel.. 8-21-01 ~~ 01-15-06
Remembering Rex ... 8-21-01 ~~ 01-22-11
Remembering Tala ... 9/17/2000 ~~ 8/30/11
Remembering Baron ... 3/12/98 ~~ 11/23/11
http://www.premiereshepherds.org/blog ... for Rebels memorial blog and soon to be Rex's as well

http://www.premiereshepherds.org
Quote 0 0