jonancy
Scooter it's been two days now and it's not any better. I knew it wouldn't be. Last night I had a nightmare that you got into mamas stash of chocolate and woke Daddy up screaming your name. Then I fall back to sleep only to wake up at 4:30 Wide awake, that just made the long painful days longer.

I miss you baby every single minute of the day and night. My arms feel empty and I can't even play my suduko
Without you nudging the book, its just not the same. You know mama and daddy was not blessed with a human baby, but were blessed when you came into our lives.

There's a lot of other pets where you are, so I know you have company and their mama and daddy's are helping yours.

Send our love to Sparky honey, I know you met him, you've heard many stories too.

Always and forever in our hearts
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Such beautiful comfort for your Scooter.  It really helps to write to them, talk to them, sing to them, whatever you need to get you through the day.  The picture of Scooter is so adorable!  I know it is hard to look at them, yet comforting at the same time if that is possible.  I have a stack of pictures, memorabilia, etc. of my girl sitting on her shelf next to the book I bought to put them in.  I can't bear to look at them or complete the book right now.  Sometimes I feel I am letting her down by not finishing it, but I think the finality of it is keeping me from doing so.  Some of the pictures make me break down and cry.  I have a video of her and her cat, but I can't look at it and see her moving and happy...not yet.  I am hoping that day will come.  I have three grown children, but my Dali is my baby.  I got her when all my kids had left home, so she was my baby from day one.  My kids would come home and I always heard...  You love Dali more than us...  I would smile and just hold her and say that she is my baby.   Every day is empty and hard.  I bought a new truck the month before she left and she jumped up and there is a big scratch on the inside from her toenail.  I was upset with it, but now I cherish it and would never fix it!  She loved to ride.  I know how hard it is when they are no longer physically with us.  Just know your Scooter loves you so and is still watching over you.  I believe God sends us those angels to teach us and then he needs them back.  But they are always a part of us and changed us and our lives forever.  Hugs to you and Scooter from me and my Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
judylinn
What a sweet little one. I am so sorry for your loss...it's just going to take time of grieving your little one...sending you blessings..Judylinn
Quote 0 0