Meekosmommy
I posted earlier but I feel like I need to post again because I am still a mess over this. Meeko my baby, the light of my life, my everything, my whole world. I miss you so much I can't even deal with this. It's been only 2 days since you've been gone but it feels like it's been years, it's so lonely here without you, it's so hard not seeing you run around and play. I've been carrying your blanket around everywhere with me, cuddling it. When will this pain stop. I'm happy you're not in pain anymore Meeko, you took your last breath at the hands of Dr. Petrut, the one who would always save you and make the pain go away for a little while time and time again, you loved him because he made your pain go away. I'm also getting your ashes put into a beautiful blue urn with your name on it so you can be with me forever. Meeko, my baby, I love and miss you and I hope you are looking down on me urging me not to cry anymore, my eyes are stinging from the overwhelming amount of tears. I just want you back Meeko. I will always love you Meeko.
Quote 0 0
NormaT
Meeko is adorable.
The raw pain and the grief is normal. I understand exactly how you are feeling right now. It's been nearly 9 weeks now since we put our dog Spike to sleep. Those first 2 weeks were like a living nightmare with him gone but all the reminders right there everywhere you turn. I'm so sorry you have to go through this but its part of how much we loved them that we feel this pain. It's ok to cry. Everyone here will understand and support you through these dark days.

Norma
Norma 
Quote 0 0
smilte
I lost my beloved cat 2 days ago. I understand your pain. It hurts, I look back and think what if... what if I noticed earlier, what if I was not that busy and spent more time with her... we have to be strong, it will hurt less with time.
Quote 0 0
et61
So sorry about Meeko and your pain you are feeling. I can certainly understand and relate to that after losing my baby, Sweetie, due to an illness April 8th. I am unable to even look at pictures of him now the pain is so great. We had him cremated but I can't even accept the ashes yet as I'm so distraught. I didn't eat for 4 days and spent the weekend in bed after his passing. In time it will get better and the pain won't be so unbearable. We will always miss those animals who have touched our lives and a little of us will always be gone with them. May you find comfort soon and know that we are all here for you. Hugs.
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
I`m so sorry. Meeko was such a cutie.  What you are feeling right now is so familiar to probably most of us on here. We lost our 17 year old dog before Christmas, he was our baby as we`ve no kids, and the first week or so I felt like could barely function. I couldn`t eat or sleep, and felt like I was in a world of my own.  I have his ashes with me , and I still have his blanket on the foot of our bed.  
 Even now 18 weeks later, I still cry about him, but I know he`s in a better place, free from pain and old age, and I realise how lucky we were to have shared our lives with him.  Keep coming to this forum, I got so much comfort from here - there`ll always be someone here for you. 
                                                               Hugs and Peace, Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Meeko is absolutely precious.  I am fostering a little dog who looks quite like Meeko.  I understand what you are going through right now.  I was a physical and emotional wreck when My Winston passed.  It is still very new and shocking for you.  All of un on this forum understand how you are feeling now, BELIEVE me.

Keep posting in here, It is very helpful with your pain  Sue 
Susan
Quote 0 0
Meekosmommy
Thank you everyone for the comfort. It makes me feel a lot better but nothing will ever fill the void of my precious boy Meeko. I am very sorry to hear of the losses you all had to expierence. They will always be in our hearts.
Quote 0 0
Evie123
Meekosmommy, your words are exactly the same we have all expressed over losing the most precious loves of our lives. How can I go on without you, the pain is unbearable, there is a huge void, I cry at everything, this aching grief is all all consuming my friend and I wish I could wave a magic wand and help us all. The first few weeks I was a complete mess and drowning in grief, this is completely natural as we loved them so deeply. What got me through was this forum, endless crying, taking to Molly all the time, reading books on pet loss and having a reading from a pet medium. I also found myself drinking every night and smoking too much but I wouldn't recommend that! It's been almost 9 weeks now and I still feel the same and miss her so much but the pain has become a bit more bearable and i can function more. My heart will always be broken and I will never stop wanting her back with me but I hope that one day we will be reunited and together for always. Xxx
Quote 0 0
msbrown5
I feel your pain. My dog passed away April 18 and the pain seems to get worse. I feel like he is going to just run around the corner and back into my life again. I am so so so sorry for your loss. Putting a dog down is the worse experience and pain. Dogs love us unconditionally. My dog was my baby too. It hurts so bad. I just want you to know that you are not alone in this process. I am going through the exact same thing. I feel like a mess and I feel like it is hard to breath. How am I supposed to move on and live my life without my dog? I hope you find some comfort and some peace on here. 
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
It is 3 days since I lost Bailey so I know what you are going through.
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0