Madeline23t
It's going to be three months this month without you my baby. Not a day has gone by that I don't miss you. My companion my best friend. I wish I could hold you one more time. This month you would have been 13 years old. You were the joy of our house. I thought I would have you forever. I miss you my love hope you are having fun at rainbow bridge. Love you a heartbroken mommy
Mtulipani
Quote 0 0
Burl_B
Prayers.  It has been almost a month without my little girl.  She was always at my side.  She was a 15+ yrs. Chihuahua.   I have cried everyday since her passing.  Know that you are not alone in your grief.  I miss mine so much.  I just keep thinking that she is having fun at the Rainbow Bridge and that I will see her again someday and she will not have to leave my side.
Katy Lou, you will forever be in my heart.  Until we meet again.  Daddy loves and misses you so much.  You are daddys daughter.
Quote 0 0
Madeline23t
Thank you. I can imagine how hard your pain is. I keep thinking when I will meet snoopy again and that I would really never have to let him go. Makes me smile. Stay strong. Tonight I came down the stairs from my bedroom and I could swear I fealt his presence waiting for me . Sitting up on rug greeting me like he always did. I smiled and said hello my love. Sometimes I think it's all in my head but it helps me get through. Your pets love is the most pure unconditional love you will ever experience.
Mtulipani
Quote 0 0