Kenpin
Hello I am new to this group but I just really need a little support to help me cope with the pain that I'm feeling.  My heart is broken 💔😭 On May 8, 2020 my family and I had to make the decision to put our baby to sleep😭 This is a feeling I can not DISCRIBE.  Nala was a Boxer 17 months old FULL OF LIFE AND ENERGY.  On Tuesday we forgot to turn the ice maker off.  She goes crazy in the middle of night thinking someone is in the house.  It went off at 4 am and she woke out of her sleep and jumped out the bed full speed and hit her side on the tv stand.  She cry a little but got bk in bed.  We notice she was limping later that day on Wed she was still limping but no bruise but I was worried so I took her to the ER and they gave her an injection for pain and sent her home Then Thursday about 6 pm her nose started bleeding so I rushed her bk to the ER they gave her antibiotics and sent her home I stayed up with her all night she was still in pain so Friday when her Vet opened at 8 a.m. I was there waiting because she started coughing up blood over night she had gotten worst they took her straight in and came bk 20 mins later and said when she hit the tv stand it punctured her left lung and it is full of blood and that don't expect her to make it another 48 hours.  We were devastated she passed at 12 noon we were there by her side 😭😭 My heart hurts so bad I literally have been up and crying for two days now It's mothers day and I don't want to celebrate  I feel like I have lost one of my kids my heart is broken I just need to know how can i cope with this pain she went EVERYWHERE with us she slept with us I'm trying to be strong for my daughters and husband SHE WAS OUR WHOLE ❤ AND I MISS HER SO MUCH
Quote 0 0
Soniq
Hi friend, We are also devastated becausevwe lost our beloved furry angel Ticko.
My son and I found this support group during this painful time.  Thanks for sharing your story, our pets are our kids as well.  Our Ticko died unexpectedelly.  He had cancer and was diagnosed very late.   We love him so much that we had tobput him to sleep.
We took him to the best veterinary clinics but we could not to anything to save his life.
No treatments were hopefull and we had this terrible loss on May 6 2020
Sonia M Arias
Quote 1 0
Jan_H
Kendra,

I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet, baby Nala due to a tragic accident. To lose her at such a young age is heartbreaking. It's okay to cry and not want to celebrate Mother's Day. It is normal to be grief stricken. I hope in time memories can bring you a little smile instead of only tears.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 1 0
peke_bb
Kenpin, I’m very sorry about your loss and very broken hearted for you. I understand exactly how you feel. I’m here for you and you are not alone. Hugs and prayers for you. 
Quote 1 0
Kenpin
Thank you all so much I'm praying for you all as well the encouragement helps a whole lot its 3.am. Where I am and was up just thinking bout my baby I wish I could up load a picture so you can see how beautiful my little girl was😍😍
Quote 1 0
Solitaire

Kenpin:

I'm so very sorry for your tragic loss of Nala. It's always hard to lose a beloved little friend, but if they have been ill for some time at least you know there's something wrong, and you are more prepared to face it. This must have been a terrible shock for you. I would love to see a picture of her, if you can upload it. I think the easiest way is to do it as your avatar. 

Quote 1 0
Kenpin
Hello it keeps saying the file is to big I've tried several ones does it matter if I'm on my phone or should I use my computer??
Quote 0 0
Solitaire

Kenpin:

I don't know, I uploaded the photo of my girl on my computer. I hope you can find a way to do it. 

Quote 1 0
Kenpin
@Solitaire Here is my sweet baby Nala I'm so glad I could upload for everyone to see how beautiful she is.  I miss this little girl so much.
Quote 1 0
Jan_H
She's adorable!
Quote 1 0
Annesmimi
What a doll!!! 🥰
Quote 1 0
Solitaire

@Kenpin

She is so sweet, super cute <3 

Quote 1 0
Mdmoore
My heart goes out to you.  I feel your pain as we had to put our baby girl (chocolate lab)to sleep.  It’s the hardest decision I’ve had to make.  I always wanted her to just fall asleep and not wake up when it’s time to go, but that’s not how it happened.  It’s ok not to want to celebrate Mother’s Day, like you I was so sad because this was my first Mother’s Day without her.  Hand in there and cry when you need to.  I just cried last night and it has been a month, but the pain is there.  
M Moore
Quote 1 0
Kenpin
@Mdmoore oh I'm so sorry for your lost.  Nala was still a baby she was only 17months we had her a big birthday party she is my heart ....my sleep schedule is all off because she would always come get in the bed about 3 a.m. and my body automatically get up around this time so now I'm stuck and can't fall bk to sleep.  It's getting a little better but I mad her a memorial card and we took her favorite things to her grave.  I'm praying for you and your family
Quote 0 0