MissingHula
I lost my Hula last Sunday to a cancer.  It came as a complete surprise.  Was not herself on Sunday and the ER vet diagnosed her with an aggressive cancer that exploded and her belly was full of blood and there was really no chance beyond a few days with surgery and chemo.  They put her down and I am devastated and crying non-stop.  she was only 8.  We loved her so much.
Quote 0 0
mybaby1robert
I am sorry friend.  This is so awful and painful.  I had to put my Robert down 2 months ago.  He had cancer for about 8 months and it was painful to watch him and I know he was suffering also.  I am humble at the deep sense of loss that I have for this wonderful creature who God gave me and who has made me a better human.  Your pain is your love for your baby.  I only say that it does not go away it just changes.  Theses people at this site are very wonderful and have helped me get through it. Come here and express yourself and sometimes help others.  It has been my only salvation in this loss. I miss him so.
Quote 0 0
bullymomma
 I am sorry you had to experience this. I lost my sweet boy Monday to lymphoma. It is not a fair disease. The sweet babies do not deserve to have that happen. My thoughts are with you! <3
I love my dear sweet babies! <3
Quote 0 0
MissingHula
Thank you.  This is the third day after and I was actually doing better at work after crying in the morning.  But now I came home and she is not at the window waiting for me with her sweet face.  I just broke down bawling my eyes out unconsolably.  I hurts so bad.  I loved her so much.  I really thought I was doing better.  Now I am not better it hurts just as much.  Her treats are all there waiting for her.  She is gone.  My heart is broken.
Quote 0 0
jonancy
I am so sorry for the loss of Hula. It sounds like what happened to my little dachshund. Scooter was healthy and running around, then the next day we were told be was bleeding internally and nothing could be done. We put him to sleep so he wouldn't suffer. When we picked up his ashes, we were told his spleen ruptured due to a tumor. The guilt consumed me, why didn't I know? It got so bad I had to consult another vet because I couldn't comprehend how a healthy dog could die so suddenly.(we had him for his annual checkup just three weeks before). This vet told me that there are very fast growing tumors and unless the dog shows symptoms there is no way to know without an MRI. My dog showed no symptoms until the day he died. I am telling you this to hopefully help you if you have the guilt also. My heart goes out to you. I totally agree with mybaby1Robert, this forum has helped me tremendously. I don't know where I would be today without my forum friends. It has been almost three months since my baby died and I miss him so much! We all understand here.

Take care,

Jonancy...Scooters mama
Quote 0 0