flindawang
I just lost my baby hazel this morning. It was a sudden death. She was fine, acting normal this whole time. She never showed any signs of sickness or anything. Yesterday, she was running around the house like her normal hyperself. The next morning, I find her lying down, not moving in her cage. My heart dropped. Why? Why did God have to take away my baby hazel. She was there for me through every sht ive gone through, lying by my side, comforting me and licking my face everytime i cried. She was the only companion I had when I was home alone. She was such a good dog such a good girl. I didn't even get to say goodbye.. I didn't get to tell her how much I loved her.. She went off too soon.. Idk what to do. I've been lying in bed, balling my eyes out, screaming these past few hours. Idk what to do. How do I continue this life without my baby hazel. She deserved a longer life. I couldve done better. If only I woke up in the night to check on her. If only.. someone pls help me cope with this because I dont think I'll be able to go on another day without my baby hazel.
Quote 0 0
Gmr
I am so sorry for your loss of your baby hazel. I know how you are feeling right now. So many thoughts and feelings going through your mind as your heart is breaking. Sometimes we don't know why things happen when they do but God felt baby Hazel's job was done here. She is now at running at the rainbow bridge having the time of her life. She lived a wonderful Life with you right up to her last day. Just know that she loved you as much as you loved her and she still does. Right now you need to let yourself go through all the grieving emotions. Cry if you need to and come here to write about your feelings because that is really helping me. All the emotions and questions your having are normal at this time. You sound like you were a wonderful Mom to her and she felt that. Take some comfort in knowing that she did not suffer as it sounds like she passed in her sleep. She had a ball running and playing right to the end. Try to take it hour by hour, day by day and month by month. Baby steps. That is what helps me. I pray that God will give you strength during this very difficult time. It's so so hard when we lose our best friend, our fur babies. Hugs to you.
Quote 0 0
flindawang
Thank you so much for your kind and warm message. I appreciate it so so much. I hope the best for you and I too will pray that God will help you through this time. Hugs and God Bless.
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
Flinda,

I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet girl Hazel. I'm sure you gave Hazel a wonderful life and that she knew you loved her very much. I know it is hard to suddenly lose the one that has been with you through so much. The one that has always been supportive, comforting and provided unconditional love. I believe that animals can touch a part of our heart that no one else does. So be kind to yourself, cry, grieve and, in time, remember the happy memories you have of Hazel.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0
flindawang
Dear Jan, Thank you so much for your kind and warm message. Your message touched a spot in my heart. Hazel is everything you have just mentioned, my biggest support and comfort. She showed me love when noone else could. I appreciate your message. Thank you again and may God bless u.
Quote 0 0