Emma_b00
I lost my brown cocker Spaniel,Gracie in January this year. Making this the worst year of my life, She became blind and deaf with her age and my mom gave me time to make the desision about putting Gracie down. That was the hardest thing I ever had to do. And I wish I could take it all back. Once I made the decision I was already grieving my companion before she was gone. I would give literally anything to see her one more time and hold her as close to me as possible and tell her that I love her, even though she was deaf I know that she knows I love her. Coming home from school and receiving the news was the most heartbreaking thing, I screamed out and broke down into tears. Now that I have had time with out her, there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about her. I cry almost every night I just want my baby back. I love her. She was my first dog and now she's gone and it's all my fault. I wasn't there in her last moment. I killed her. It's my fault she's dead. I'll never forgive myself for not being with her.
Quote 0 0
tigerlight
Letting go is very hard. I'm sure Gracie knew how much you loved her. It's a difficult decision. She will always be there in spirit and one day far into the future you will meet again and all the time in between will be the blink of an eye. Peace be with you.
Angie Dallas
Quote 0 0
Cinderskitty
I know what it's like to have the worst year of your life I lost two cats in one week and a third a month later. Gracie doesn't blame you dogs will always always understand anything you tell them so if you need to apologize to her she will always forgive you. She knows you love her and she will never forget it.
Quote 0 0