blackrose21luv
My baby girl, Lilou, was 13, but she was the healthiest dog ever until 3 days ago, when she started coughing and had trouble breathing. i was so worried, i was so scared, because she was my best friend, my companion, my love and light. ive been going through a lot lately and she has been my savior. We took her to the ER and she got worse. we never expected to get a call saying she isn’t going to make it. They say she had a silent, fast-growing cancer. i wanted to hold on, see if we can fix the problem, but they said there was a slim chance, so we decided to let her go because she was suffering. i am in so much pain, i can’t even breathe right now. She was my sister, my baby. i can’t believe i’m waking up without her this morning. The best dog, so sweet, so gentle, a Havanese. she was shy, yet so loving and soft and unbelievably cute. She’s an angel now, but i wish she were here. Heaven couldn’t wait for her. I’m so lucky to have had her. and I’m sorry for all your troubles with your little loved ones.
Quote 0 0
summerinosaka
I’m so sorry for your loss. It seems like you were a wonderful parent to her. The fact that you have so many kind words to say about her proves that you loved her so much. She looked like a sweetie. She was beautiful, too. It’s always so horrible having to deal with a sick pet... But you were so brave for having the strength to say goodbye. I know you wanted her to stay. I wanted my baby Cupcake to stay, too... but the harsh reality is: What more can you do? It seems kinder to let them go and to never have them feel pain again rather than exhaust all your options to care for them— only for them to be in pain again anyways... It hurts that that’s the case. If only all of us pet parents had some kind of power to heal so we could keep our babies with us.  You will see her again in time. And when you do, she will greet you with the same love and affection she gave you while she was still here with you. Take your time to grieve. I’ll think of you. Be safe and be kind to yourself... 
Dream little one! You can run and jump and climb again! For always! Dream little one, and I will dream with you.
Quote 0 0
blackrose21luv
@summerinosaka thank you so much for your kind words, and im so sorry for your loss. we loved them as hard as we could, and the day they would leave was inevitable. but that doesn’t make it easier. i can tell you were an amazing parent. i do hope to see her again one day. 
Quote 0 0
summerinosaka

@summerinosaka thank you so much for your kind words, and im so sorry for your loss. we loved them as hard as we could, and the day they would leave was inevitable. but that doesn’t make it easier. i can tell you were an amazing parent. i do hope to see her again one day. 

I’m more than certain you will see her. It is hard, and it always will be hard... May only the best come to you. If it is of any consolation, I suggest you make something to memorialize her... A scrapbook, a pendant with her photo in it, a drawing... anything. It soothes the pain just a little. 

Dream little one! You can run and jump and climb again! For always! Dream little one, and I will dream with you.
Quote 0 0
blackrose21luv
@summerinosaka i will do that, we are getting her ashes in a couple weeks. and we are thinking about something special for my little angel. thanks.
Quote 1 0
Pecan_mom
I’m so sorry for your loss! My beloved Pecan passed away unexpectedly 12 weeks ago. She was only 9 years old. She was happy and healthy all her life. She wasn’t herself around 6:30pm and passed away at 4am as soon as we rushed her to the Emergency.  She wasn’t vomiting, had no fever she was just low energy that’s all. She was my soulmate, my everything.  I could not get out of bed for 3 weeks.  I still cry everyday and have some harder days but I have to get used to living without her. Please take care of yourself and give yourself time.  I’m praying for you
Sp
Quote 0 0