Glyn
Purdy 3rd April 2007 - 25 August 2019

Sunday night I said goodbye to my beautiful baby girl Purdy. She has not been well as her immune system started attacking it's self. The vets had put her on extremely high doses of steroids to try and reverse the problem.
I had been at my Mum’s for the weekend and got home around 10pm. I gave her a big cuddle and she did not look well. I went to bed, she got up on the bed and laid beside me. Within minutes she had gone. My heart is broken💔
She was my rock and loyal companion and I know I will never feel the same again.
She bonded our relationship and helped make our family.
She was born on the 3 April 2007 and we first met her on the 27 April 2007 and she came home to live with us on the 25 May 2007.
She has been Oscar’s ( Our other dog) best friend and they have never been apart and I'm so worried about how he will take the loss.
I feel my heart has been ripped out 💔 I miss her so so much. I hate coming home, going to bed, going from one room to another! I'm in so much pain! Most people don't seem to understand. I just don't know how I and keep going on with this pain inside me. I would do anything to have her back home with me!!!
Rest in peace my baby girl, I love you so much and I pray we will be reunited one day.
Quote 0 0
anang
Glyn,

My deepest regrets for the loss of your beautiful Purdy. I am so glad that you posted here. I know that you are in horrible grief, but on this forum you will find caring and compassionate individuals who are not only supportive, but have also experienced the love a beloved dog, cat, ferret, bird, etc.

My heart goes out to you and unfortunately there is nothing I can say to alleviate the pain, except that you gave Purdy the most amazing life on this earth. She was surrounded by your love, caring, peace, safety, and happiness. She lived a joyful life! Although it seems insignificant at this time, 12 years is a long time for a doggie to live a happy, peaceful, worry and pain free life. You are her champion.

Please continue to post here and seek out support and share your stories.

Warm regards,
Katie
K. Unger
Quote 0 0
anang
Glyn,

I failed to mention that I lost my 19 and a half year old precious princess cat Ana Ng about a month ago. It has been a rough road, but I have found incredible support here. 

Be kind and gentle to yourself, seek support, allow yourself to grieve!

-Katie
K. Unger
Quote 0 0
Glyn
Thank you for your kind and supportive words. I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of Ana. Xx
Quote 0 0