Jas Show full post »
Jas
Sorry to hear but I’m still the same I’m just broken don’t know what to do I wish I could help you with that but can’t help my self it’s hard aye I miss my baby girl so much I hope you’re ok
Quote 0 0
AngelMarMar
It will get easier just stay strong and I’ll keep you in my prayers. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do or if you just want to talk about your baby. I’m sorry you’re struggling but I feel like our babes have definitely met by now and are up there playing
Quote 0 0
Jas
Thank you same to you I hope we see our babies again I want to be leave that we will a bound that that just can’t stop
Quote 0 0
rock2020
Jas, sorry for your loss and I feel your pain and grief. My fur baby passed away this afternoon and our family is devastated. I feel a grief and pain that I cannot explain. This is my first pet I have had to pass away and I knew the loss of a pet can be tough but the grief and pain is just heartbreaking. Mu fur baby had issues with keeping food down and had a host of other issues that led to his passing. I had a visit scheduled with the vet in the morning to further assess his situation and to have him pass today was just devastating. I feel like I let him down and could have done more or that I should have taken him to the emergency vet today. However, as fur parents we do the best we can...and from one grief stricken fur mom to another, please be kind to yourself. These situations are tough but you have to get past the blame etc. One day at a time and the fact the you loved your fur baby so much says speaks volumes about your care for your pet. 
Quote 0 0
Jas
Thank you hope you’re holding up well also it is definitely hard wish I could turn back time the lose of a pet is hard some people just don’t understand and I don’t understand stand how people feel so different but there definitely like kids to me and my kids loved her so much they came out to feed her with me we normally sneak up behind her because she is a little deaf to play with her but she was stiff my kids broke down I got them back inside and I broke down I hope you are doing ok with it all thank you for your kind words
Quote 0 0
rock2020
Thank you Jas...I am a hot mess right now and cant stop crying. My kids are devastated, my teen son just punched a hole in the wall and we got the news on his passing when my husband called while I was dropping our daughter to go back to college after the holiday break. It is so heartbreaking! my head hurts and I never knew my eye balls could hurt so bad from crying. The other sad part is the he is in his crate covered up in an extra room right now and I have to call the vet in the morning to bring his remains to be cremated. I just feel like a basket case. I have an interview at 1130 tomorrow and I really don't want to take him before the interview and be out of sorts during the meeting. I suppose I will take him in the afternoon...just a lot to take in and deal with. Ugh...this sucks so bad! I feel or you and your kids as well. I will say a prayer of comfort tonight or all of us...hopefully I can get some sleep.
Quote 0 0
Jas
I hope you get some sleep that’s been so hard for me I can’t switch of thinking I could of done so many things it sucks I wish you and you’re family all the best try and talk to one another it helps that’s why I’m on here but it still hurts so much as far as sleeping goes I don’t know what to do my self maybe in Rhine I guess it’s so hard on all of you I’m so sorry for you’re loss
Quote 0 0
LoveMyBooBoo
Dear Jas, I’m so very sorry for your loss😢. I lost my Boo about 8 weeks ago and seriously thought I was going to loose it. The even started about 2 weeks before. I got him to the vet and he was there a week. The night after taking him to the vet we got a call he wouldn’t make it through the night so I went and slept on the floor of the vet I wouldn’t leave!! He was better the next morning but was then in ICU. For the next week I came to see him in an oxygen cage just laying there sweet as an angel but could not hold him. I did every thing in my power every test or medication and spent 10,000 dollars trying to get him better. We took him home as the vets said he was stable. Only after having him home for 2 hours he collapse and let out a scream I never in my life want to hear again. I jumped the cage and grabbed him in my arms. Grabbed my phone and called the vet. And then he had the second event and went limp in my arms I screamed at my husband to get me towel as I had him on the kitchen floor and I gave him cpr and started breathing for him. I brought him back to life. I always thought I could protect him from anything and until now I did. Only to have to take him to the vet and do the hardest most soul crushing thing I’ve ever had to do. I held him the whole time my arms around his whole body with my face in his telling his I loved him over and over and what a good boy he is and that it’s ok to go. They barely gave him any medication and I felt him go his heart and stopped beating at the sane time he took his last breath. My point is I still today think I could have done more it could have been different I feel guilty I didn’t protect him like I said I always would. But in the end there is nothing we can do. All we can do is love them when they are hear know when they pass that we will see them again I really believe that. I still cry a lot and not a second goes by I don’t think of him. I have another dog only 1 1/2 yrs old that saw all or most of this and he became terrible depressed would lay by his pen in our home and bite his nails obsessively. So I made the hard decision to get a puppy from the same breeder as Boo Boo and my 1 1/2 Amos. His name is Ollie and he has brought us a ray of light we all desperately needed. I really wasn’t ready I thought but our other dog was in distress. He’s a different dog now happy again and that warms my heart. But I miss my Boo all the time. Getting another dog is sometime very hard but can be the biggest blessing. It also makes you really appreciate them so much knowing that there time is limited and you do things differently. There are so many things they have now to keep them healthier and live longer than we had years back. I give my babies all that extra extra care in their young years so they can grow old healthy and now they have each other. This is what I did to help the family and myself I suppose. It was a lot very fast but it was what we needed to do. I had Boo Boo before my husband and Boo was my first dog of my own. it was always just the two of us for years I miss my best friend my little soul mate. But it does get better sweetheart. Think about just busting a shelter and spending some time with some dogs there just might be an angel waiting for you. All in time and when your ready. There’s hope there’s still love and you will see you baby again cry and morn let it out. And know the people here care about you and your pain. Much love to you & your Angel in heaven 💝🐾🐶😇❤️
Quote 0 0
Jas
Thank you so much for you’re kind words we all so lost or 14 year old dog about 8 weeks ago and my little princess was howling all the time which she never did before so I would play with her all time but every time I went in or left my partner would say she was doing it again I know it’s meant to get easier but just doesn’t feel like it we had such a strong bond I love her miss her so much maybe one day I might get another but at the moment I just can feels like I’m replacing her which will never happen thank you so much for reaching out :) I just cry every time I think of her or when no one is around
Quote 0 0