Marlene_Baldomero Show full post »
LaGata
Your story brought tears to my eyes.  It's been 2 months since my LaGata died.  It was an experience that I can't get over andx similar to yours.  I have no one to share my grief and sadness.  I try to deal with it every day....being stuck at home doesn't help.  I hope time and your family bring you comfort and peace
Quote 1 0
claudia812
I am so sorry for both your losses. Today makes a week my boy is gone. I hope we find strength and comfort to keep going. The situation we are in now does not make it any better. I have found comfort on this site being able to speak to others that share my pain helps.

hugs-
Claudia Cruz
Quote 1 0
kikis_mom_1118
I'm so sorry for your loss..it can never be said that Bella was not well loved. That is what has comforted me when my baby girl Kiki passed. I'm sure Bella was happy to be a part of your family and is in the part of heaven where she doesn't have to take insulin or be in bad health. She will be happy there although you will miss her. That is what I tell myself whenever I feel sad.
Quote 1 0
Marlene_Baldomero
@kikis_mom_1118 Thank you for sharing. I appreciate the uplifting thoughts. We just received her remains last night. It was so difficult and painful, but you are right. She is no longer in pain, no longer being force fed all sorts of meds. Hopefully, she is happy, well and carefree now <3 
Quote 1 0
Marlene_Baldomero
@LaGata I am so sorry for your loss as well. Prayers for healing and peace to you. 
Quote 0 0