Jennk
We were leaving the vet after an ultrasound when she just collapsed, I tried to pick her up but she was dead weight and hardly breathing. I ran back in and the techs rushed out with a gurney and ran her back into the ER department but it was too late. She was my best friend and I’ve had her 13 years, and we did everything together, my heart is devastated. I can’t stop crying and don’t know what to do.
Quote 0 0
Gmr
I am so sorry for your devastating loss. Hugs
Quote 0 0
Kayleigh1986
Sending lots of love and hugs your way x
Quote 0 0
Dino_927
Feel what you ae feeling. Cry if you need. These loves are  our families, our heats and souls. They love without asking for anything. Unconditional. 

Quote 0 0
kikis_mom_1118
From your collage I can tell she had a wonderful life full of love and adventure. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad we all have a forum to go to so that we can talk about how we feel. I cried a about 2 weeks before kiki left me maybe more it was off and on as I could tell she was not well and about 3 weeks after off and on. It's okay to cry we lost one of the best parts of our lives.
Quote 0 0
Stephbruno71
I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost my Bernie this morning and am in the same boat. Crying all the time, realizing my life will never be the same without him. This forum has provided me with some comfort knowing I’m not alone.
Quote 0 0
Akoyamypearl
I am SO sorry! I know this pain all too well. My baby went in for a Spay last Wed and by Sun at 12:30pm, she was gone. I am devastated. I have cried Every moment since, and just because of how everything went down, I’ll be crying for her forever. Life sure throws us the curveball sometimes and there is so much that I do not understand :(
This website has helped me so much over the past couple of days. Just know that every one of us here has a story and we are all here for you. Hang in there! It’s the worst!
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
I'm so sorry too for all of your losses.  I know what you are going through.  Jennk, I like your collage.  I did one for my Cody too through my tears.  I want to see him in his pictures but it makes me cry because I can't be physically with him anymore. I have video too but when I started watching I just broke down.  Life seems so unfair.  It gives us joy but then it seems to give you the grief to match.  I miss my baby so much.  He passed on 1/11/20 of a brain tumor.  I am still crying and lonely.  He was my love.
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
GraWmJ
My heart aches for you.  I am so so sorry.  I know the pain.  I lost my Teeka about 3 weeks ago after 15 years.  My heart has a hole that will never be filled.  I have been devastated ever since.. the first few days were so hard so I empathize.  I still cry every day.  Nights are the hardest.  It is obvious that your baby was so loved.   No words can take the pain away.  Just now that there are many of us who understand and can listen.  Sometimes it helps just to know that others understand and care.  
Will
Quote 0 0