Chenillecat
Yesterday was one year since my precious Matski went to the Rainbow bridge. I have been looking for a sign from her all year. Then last night she came to me after I went to bed. As soon as I turned out the light I felt her on my pillow just like she always did. I knew it was her because I was in the room alone. All year I had been thinking it would bring me some comfort to get a sign from her, instead it just reminded me that she is gone and I can never see her or hold her again until we meet at the bridge and I began sobbing. My constant thought is that some day we will be together but the waiting is unbearable because I miss her so much.

Matski you will always be my precious Baby.
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
I know how hard this one year anniversary can be, it was much more difficult than I thought it would be. Signs, we want them so bad but sometimes when we get them it can increase the sad feelings we have, increase the 'missing'. But, to have a sign on the one year anniversary is amazing, it shows you that Matski wanted to be with you, to help you, to comfort you on that difficult day. What a wonderful blessing that is, hopefully, it will result in giving you a little peace knowing that she is nearby and watching over you. Try to think about what Matski is wanting you to know, the comfort she is trying to give you. The tears will still come, the sadness may increase during the signs, but overall, it's the love she feels for you that shows through. Blessings to you.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
Chenillecat
Charlie,
Thank you for your post. It made me think about her visit differently. To know that my Baby still thinks about me is a comfort. I hope she knows I will always love her and that she will always be my precious Baby.
Quote 0 0