Christaa_luvv
My Shar-pei passed away due to a kidney disease at only 5 years old.Before he passed, he stopped eating and playing with his toys. He got very skinny and the vets were not really sure what was wrong. We had taken him a few times and each time they gave us a different list of vaccinations and treatments to choose from because we couldn’t afford to pay 1000 dollars on the spot. Eventually he was getting worse so the vet told us to leave him there over night. So the next day, the vet called us and said let him stay another night. I was working so my mom went to visit him. She said he looked scared in the crate and wanted to come home. The following morning my mom woke me up and said he was “gone”. I immediately started to cry and scream because I never got to say goodbye to my best friend. My first own puppy. My sidekick. He’s been through everything with me and he took his last breath without me. I regret it everyday. I miss him so much and I wish he was here. I cry almost every night when I open my camera roll because Half of the pictures are of him. We spent our favorite holiday together one last time.😢 My heart is forever broken.💔💔💔💔
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Hi
Very sorry for your loss
What a fantastic photo for Halloween hahaha hes such a cutie , he looks like he was lots of fun .

Do know that he loved you and he knew you loved him just as much , though you were not with him as he passed he still knew how deeply you loved him .
It's hard not to feel regret i feel we all do in ways , if you could of been with him you would of im sure of that and he would not hold grudges as dogs just don't feel that way .
It's so hard to lose a best friend it takes time , i lost my dog macky 3 weeks tomorrow , its still quiet raw for me but I have hope my pain will lessen as will yours .
Keep posting and pleas post more photos of your super cute boy
Quote 0 0
Christaa_luvv
Thank you so much! It’s been really hard for me to talk about him. He passed away in November and I still cry when I think of him. I’m so sorry for your loss. And I always read the rainbow bridge poem to remind myself that our babies are okay now and we will see them again some day. Also I have so many pictures I would love to share with everyone. 💙
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
I would love to see more photos he looks like quiet the character
I also like to think that my mackys at the rainbow bridge and is back to when he was happy and healthy .
I hope we find a level of acceptance soon as the pain feels to much to bear at times , when macky was alive i knew his time would come and i knew I would be deversated but nothing prepares you for the loss when it's happened , god the missing him the sadness cuts my heart in two im sure you understand.

Quote 0 0