angelfish1952
Well, it is the eve of the day that my little baby has been gone... He got out of the house, never to be seen again.  I have spent the last year agonizing over him, and I miss him soooo much, and I STILL look for him, hoping against hope that I might find him.  My cats NEVER ever go outside, and he was SO ill-prepared for that outside world... He was not even 5 years old...
He disappeared on a day that was so very cold here in Florida, and it continued to get ever colder, and cruel as it may seem, I only hope that he did not live long.  He was not prepared for a cold world, and he was deathly afraid of everything, and he was such a sweet, loveable baby..  I just keep thinking of how scared and hungry he must have been.... I miss you SOOOO much little boy, and I hope that you are in a much better place now.  And that is the very worst part, I do not know what happened to him, did someone take him in, or did he wander aimlessly, terrified, cold and hungry????  Did he encounter another animal that attacked him, did he get hit by a car, did he starve???? I have adopted 3 more babies in the past year, and I guard them with my life - I only hope that they all live a long life, and never ever have to endure the hardships that my little boy had to deal with.  Love you lots little boy, wherever you are!
Quote 0 0
judylinn

I'm sorry for your loss. the fact that it was a year ago, and you still grieve, speaks to the level of love that you had for your sweet boy. I wish peace and comfort to you tonight and tomorrow. Judy

Quote 0 0
tikibarb
I am so sorry that you have to wonder about your sweet boy.  I am hoping that he found a home where someone who was so lonely that they couldn't bear to give him back.  Cats can be quite resilient so I will hope and pray that he is OK and happy.  It was quite good of you to open your heart to others.  It is a true testament of your love for your sweet boy.
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0