Winniebliss
I lost my heart yesterday when my baby Winnie bear passed away. I found her 16 years ago. She was my life. My everything my world. I lost my heart. I had Winnie for half of my life. I have been fearing this nightmare for 16 years the pain is so deep it's numbing I know she is in a better place but it doesn't make it easier. I had to make the decision to let her go. That's not what is going to haunt me because we both knew it was her time. What is killing me is that I didn't hold her till the end. I just couldn't be in the room when the drs took her life.
Winnie has two sisters and last night zooZee was diagnosed with cancer. Why????? Their daddy, my fiancée passed away on our living room floor 5 years ago. I know god has a plan for me but I am not quite sure what this one is about. ZooZee is 11 she had blood coming from her nose last night. We live alone and the 3 of us now are missing a big part of our family. The 3 of us me zooZee and baby didi keep looking for Winnie bear. But we can't find her. After Winnie passed it was raining and sunny the perfect sky for a rainbow but it never appeared. When I see one I will have the confirmation that my Winnie is ok.
Jodi bliss
Quote 0 0
Lilysmom
Winniebliss wrote:
I lost my heart yesterday when my baby Winnie bear passed away. I found her 16 years ago. She was my life. My everything my world. I lost my heart. I had Winnie for half of my life. I have been fearing this nightmare for 16 years the pain is so deep it's numbing I know she is in a better place but it doesn't make it easier. I had to make the decision to let her go. That's not what is going to haunt me because we both knew it was her time. What is killing me is that I didn't hold her till the end. I just couldn't be in the room when the drs took her life.
Winnie has two sisters and last night zooZee was diagnosed with cancer. Why????? Their daddy, my fiancée passed away on our living room floor 5 years ago. I know god has a plan for me but I am not quite sure what this one is about. ZooZee is 11 she had blood coming from her nose last night. We live alone and the 3 of us now are missing a big part of our family. The 3 of us me zooZee and baby didi keep looking for Winnie bear. But we can't find her. After Winnie passed it was raining and sunny the perfect sky for a rainbow but it never appeared. When I see one I will have the confirmation that my Winnie is ok.

Winniebliss it seems youve had alot of heartache in your life. Im so sorry for your loss of your beloved Winnie. I know the pain you are feeling as I lost my baby girl only last Thursday and my heartis broken. Your Winnie knows you love her and you carry her in your heart along with all of your furbabies. I know my words cant take away your pain but know there are those who care and understand what you are going through. Winnie will be playing with all of our angels at rainbow bridge. Take care. Lilysmom xxx
Quote 0 0
juju
Hi Winniebliss, I am so sorry for your loss of Winnie. My thoughts are with you, at this very difficult & sad time. This forum helps us all so much, I hope it helps you cope. The heartache never goes, but as time goes on, you will find it easier to cope. Hope you find peace. Hugs xxx Take care, Misty's mom, juju xxx
Quote 0 0
BristolMum
Dear Jodie,

I was so sorry to read your message. You've been through so much. I lost my gorgeous cat Tank two weeks ago and am stuck with awful flashbacks about his last few hours. The only thing which helps is coming on here and feeling understood.
I can totally relate to your story. I lost two of my beloved dogs to cancer within a year of each other, it was the most traumatic experience of my life. I too look for rainbows as a sign that all is well. The day we had our first dog Maisie put to sleep, I went out with my husband in the early evening and the most amazing rainbow appeared. It seemed a clear sign to me. 
I hope you receive a sign that will give you some inner peace, and I will be thinking of you and ZooZee and sending you lots of love,

Jane x
J W
Quote 0 0