mckeem1
I don't usually jump into places like this, but after reading the other posts, I just wanted others who understand the pain to see some pictures of my baby Barclay. He was 14 and passed yesterday morning.  He was fine when I left for work but my roommate called me about 10:30 am and I raced home.  By the time I got home, he had passed.  I got him as a puppy at the shelter when he was  8 weeks old and has been by my side where ever I have been.  I have not stopped crying since yesterday morning.  

IMG_6466_sm.jpg  IMG_5515_sm.jpg
IMG_5770_sm.jpg
Mike
Quote 0 0
Bobbigirl236
What a cutie. I'm so sorry for your loss. I also lost my precious dog last Wednesday so I kmow the feeling. I hope you find peace in reading some other stories here. It honestly has helped my by knowing I'm not alone in my grief. The house is so lonesome without my Mumford, but I think I am starting to get a little better each day. I'm sure Barkley gave you 14 years of joy and happiness and you will always have those memories.
Quote 0 0
godiva
Hi Mike,

Beautiful, precious Barclay.  Thank you for sharing your heart with him and for sharing your story with us.  I'm so sorry for your loss and please know that we all understand the depth of pain.

I'm glad you found us and I hope you're able to find some comfort here.

Much love,
~ Becky
Quote 0 0
Rockywasloved
Mike, I'm so sorry about Barclay. You're in shock right now, all the feelings you're experiencing and will experience are normal and part of grief. I know, my Rocky passed last Friday, and the emotions I've felt have made me feel like I'm going crazy sometimes. It's an overwhelming loss that permeates every aspect of your life and at times you're in utter despair the pain is so bad.
Quote 0 0