My baby angel recently past the 1st of march and
she passes because she was hit by a car. I had to
watch her get hit too which was tragic since I'm only
young. My baby soon died after she ran to the bushes
I didn't expect this to happen. I loved her with all my
heart. She was my best friend. And I can't get her being
hit out of my head. I never really had one of my babies
die. She was very young too only about two. Which is
very sad. And sometimes I don't believe she is gone.
However I know she is but just can't get it through my head.
Angel didn't need to die. I loved her. I miss her with
all my heart. She was a very nice cat. She never bit anyone
or scratched anyone. She was my baby because I tamed her
and made my family keep her because I was attached
to her and now my babies gone. And I really loved her
and if anyone has ever gone through something like this
please tell me because I want to know how you got through
it. And what was in your mind
Susie_Squillions

Reply with quote  #2 
Dear Julia,

I am so sorry to hear bout the tragic accident tht took your sweet baby Angel from you.  She was so lucky to have found her way to you, and to a lifetime of love.  Even though her time with you was so brief, she knew love, and real love is always a miracle.  Bless you for opening your home and your heart to her so completely.

You will heal in time, but you have to be gentle with yourself. Be sure to eat healthy foods and get plenty of rest. Doing those things helps us to manage the overwhelming sorrow we feel after saying goodbye to a best friend like Angel.

Angel is surrounded by all of our Bridge Kids now, and they will help her adjust to her new realm of eternal youth, health and safety.  May she send you signs and visit you in your dreams when you need to see her the most. 

You and your sweet Angel are in my thoughts and prayers.

xoxo

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Julia

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you very much Susie
It's been three days and I am starting to feel a bit better about losing angel, but it's hard because I look outside and see where everything happened and everyday when I walk out I would always be greeted by her and she would want pets and love. It's hard because I think she will come meet me by the door like usual. It's getting better some though. Me and my dad are going to make her a cross for where we buried her this weekend. I thank you so much and for your prayers. Angel was a great cat she was the type you could just look at and fall in love with. And I have seen one sign about her I think. I saw a black thing at my window and I blinked and it dissappeard and I just knew it was angel.
Anyways thank u very much angel will be missed but it's hard to believe your babies are gone.
Thank u
renken

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Julia.  My wife and I are sad to also hear about your Angel.  Thank you for your message as well.  I know it's difficult but think good thoughts about her and keep smiling.  Our Angel and your Angel are having a great time playing together.

Ken and Renee

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.