Bellarosa
To all my pet loving friends who helped me through the darkest hours and days,thank you I would never have got through without your loving words and support.but my beautiful little dog Bella has dent me a gift. Her name is Lucy she's 4 years old very tiny and only has one eye. She was in the pound her owners couldn't pay to have a tick removed from her eye so she lost it. She looks a little like Bella but she's not Bella she's a new little person who needs lots of love.We pick her up on the 30 the of this month exactly 3 months to the day Bella went , coincidence ? I don't think so Bella sent her to help me heal.
Jan
Jan
Quote 0 0
MissingBenji
How awesome Bellarosa!  You've found a new love, that's great!  And I love that you've picked one that may be deemed less desirable by some because of having one functioning eye.  She deserves so much love.  Congratulations again!
Quote 0 0
silvermini3
I remember your name. Very happy for you. Wishing you and Lucy many years of joy together.
Quote 0 0
Bellarosa
Thanks I thought people would think I was trying to replace Bella that will never happen she took such a huge part of my heart with her. We bought Lucy a new bed today but could not bring myself to part with Bellas bed the time is not right. I cried it was too final so its staying under my bed . I still miss my girl every day and always will.
Jan
Quote 0 0
topwatch
It is nice that you rescued this dog and I don't think anyone would think that you were replacing Bella. My girl passed 2 weeks ago and we have two other dogs, but Elgie, my rat terrier was my girl. She was the one dog that God gives every dog lover. Although, I love my other two, Elgie has that special place in my heart forever and that is not impacted by our other dogs or any possible future dog. Elgie was the girl that I loved more than I love myself and it is such an empty feeling without her here. So, I am glad for you and your new rescue knowing that Bella will never be replaced and you will her Bella again. Peace
dennis pruitt
Quote 0 0