Myrra123
Hi everyone...
My 9 year old dachshund Bella passed away in July due to septicemia. The last few weeks of her life were hell. She was in so much pain , throwing up blood , was on IV drips and had major surgeries . My dad woke me up one morning and simply said he was taking her to the vet , she had vomited blood again and I had to say goodbye . My heart shattered . The night before , I had laid down with her on the floor for hours and spoken to her . Poor baby couldn’t even move .
It’s been 6 months and it’s not getting any easier . I have another dog who is 3 yrs old , she developed some behavioral changes when Bella left us since they were inseparable . Bella’s old collar is on my desk always , and sometimes when I want to feel closer to her I take it to school with me . When I miss her I walk around my house , I sit on her favorite chair , or on the floor where I had spent my last night with her . The worst part is , my dining room floor is made of marble . There are parts where the tile is bleached and it is due to her blood , excessive urine and vomit that she discharged on her last few days . Each time I see these tiles my heart cracks.
I don’t know how to deal with this pain anymore . I never thought I would miss her as much as I do - she has bitten me twice and always been referred to as my sisters dog . But strangely I was the one to express the most emotion when she passed . My parents and sister would travel a lot due to medical reasons when I was aged 8-16 , and it was always Bella and Me at home . She was a constant in my life I wasn’t prepared to let go off. Now that I’m starting my first New Year without her , I can’t process that I’m never going to see her again . I end up having a huge breakdown and feel like I’m betraying Bella when I give love to my other dog. Since my family is Hindu and they believe in reincarnation , I’m terrified that Bella won’t be waiting for me in heaven and I’ll never actually see her again . This is tearing me up inside . I can’t go on like this . She was my second sister , the one I told my bad day at school stories to , the one I took for walks to my bus stop , or held her in my lap as she stuck her head out the window in the car . I just want her back so badly .
Sorry for ranting , I just needed to get this off my chest . I love you forever baby . Please please let me see you again somewhere . One more time , from me to you -
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You’ll never know dear
How much I love you
So please don’t take my sunshine away .
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Dear Myrra123,
I am so very sorry about your special girl....what she suffered, and how you are suffering now, as you let her go to peace.
Bless her lovely little Soul.

I don't know an awful lot about reincarnation, and I do realise there are many viewpoints about it....different doctrines etc.
A gut feeling of mine is that yes, it may well happen.....and another more deeply intuitional feeling tells me that the Soul has choice about it (and that does not just mean the Soul who inhabited a human physical form, but ANY Soul)....also that return to a physical "training-ground" does not necessarily have to be another Earth life....
But that is probably just my imagination wandering.

However, what I do know for definite, and for absolute certain is that our dogs do live after they have passed from their bodies. I have had recurring contacts with my own dog since her passing (7+ years ago) Real, live, energetic connections from her. They have been full of love and a beautiful feeling of peace and joy.

Her connections with me are fewer now, but she still "checks in " a few times a year, which shows me she is still in Spirit. I do sense she has become more immersed in her life there than she was before, but she is definitely still there.

So far, I have enough evidence -personally experienced of course -to show me that it does appear that she is "waiting for me".

I love her so much that even if it hurt me, I want her to do whatever it is SHE most needs to do, and I will fit in with that one way or another. If she needs to reincarnate before I arrive there, I have given that concept a place in my Heart.
Simply because she has shown me that Love does not get extinguished, and neither do the memories of loved ones.
However....so far, she has shown me she's waiting.

I hope that what I experienced with my own dog Misty, might help you find a little comfort.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0