Daniguy
Hi everyone,
I have had to make the most hardest decision on my live... To put my first dog to sleep... My dogs name is fluffy, fluffy was born on the 25th sep 1999. She has had a lovely life... She was my baby, my love and my heart. She always had allergies I did everything, very test to help her. She had thyroid cance I was told she would live another 6 months, 3 years on still here. Around about Mach 2012 she got diabetes and went blind but she did not care... Then about 6 months ago she stopped eating we did everything to find out why... No test could show us why... Some days she eats and other days she eats but we really have to try everything...
We come to now, she sleeps all day, will not eat, only want puppy milk or biscuits, and will not let us touch her much... So we have decide she is tell us she has had a enough... We have book the vet to come home on the 21st of nov... And put her a sleep.. She has been my best friend from the day I adopted her on the 19th nov 1999... One question is when will the pain stop for me... I cry every day knowing what will happen in a few weeks... How will I live with out her... With out seeing her...I know the decision is right in my head... But my heart is saying noooo.
Also I don't know if I can stay and watch her being put down... But I think I should
My heart in breaking.. Will she forgive me

Thank you for reading

Dani fluffy's and honey's mother
Quote 0 0
Katel
I'm terribly sorry for your pain.  Fluffy has been your precious little one for so long and now you
will give her the gift of peace, though you will be left to hurt.  We are all here for you.  Keep writing and let us know how things are, you will find support here.  I had to watch my darling little Danny getting sicker and sicker with cancer for 3 months and I started grieving as soon as I was
told the prognosis.  Wonderful people here helped me so much as I was a wreck.  Just a thought,
if you can hold Fluffy in your arms when it is time for her to go to sleep I do think you will feel
better for it.  You will be the last loving face she will see and voice to hear.  I sang to my Danny when he went to sleep and I'm so glad I did. 
Blessings,
Kate 
Quote 0 0
Daniguy
Thank you I will keep you all up to date on how fluffy is
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
I am sorry that you are facing this very sad time in your life.  I know how difficult it is as I have lived it too.
My advice is to make the most of every second that you have with Fluffy.  Tell her how special she is and how much you love her. Thank her for everything that she has been for you and take lots and lots and lots of photos...you will be glad you did.  
If you are up to it I would agree with Kate.  If you can be with her as she leaves for Rainbow Bridge, I would do it. I was with my gorgeous Bella and I am so thankful that I decided to be there.  As she closed her eyes it was her family she heard, felt and saw.  I am glad that we were with her until the end.  It gave me a sense of peace to know that she left so calmly.
You asked when the pain will stop.  I do not have the answer to that.  I think that we will love and miss our dear companions for the rest of our life and we will always feel sad that they are gone, but I do think that with time, we will learn how to cope without them beside us.  We won't like it, but we will get used to our "new normal".
I wish you peace with your decision.
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
hinhan0748
Hi everyone, I have had to make the most hardest decision on my live... To put my first dog to sleep... My dogs name is fluffy, fluffy was born on the 25th sep 1999. She has had a lovely life... She was my baby, my love and my heart. She always had allergies I did everything, very test to help her. She had thyroid cance I was told she would live another 6 months, 3 years on still here. Around about Mach 2012 she got diabetes and went blind but she did not care... Then about 6 months ago she stopped eating we did everything to find out why... No test could show us why... Some days she eats and other days she eats but we really have to try everything... We come to now, she sleeps all day, will not eat, only want puppy milk or biscuits, and will not let us touch her much... So we have decide she is tell us she has had a enough... We have book the vet to come home on the 21st of nov... And put her a sleep.. She has been my best friend from the day I adopted her on the 19th nov 1999... One question is when will the pain stop for me... I cry every day knowing what will happen in a few weeks... How will I live with out her... With out seeing her...I know the decision is right in my head... But my heart is saying noooo. Also I don't know if I can stay and watch her being put down... But I think I should My heart in breaking.. Will she forgive me Thank you for reading Dani fluffy's and honey's mother[/QUOTE

Being with our little ones when they make their final journey is hard for us but best for them. They know that they are safe in our arms and they will understand that we are sending them to a place where they are healthy and whole again. My Shunka took his journey just yesterday and it was the hardest day I can ever remember. But when he passed from my arms, he passed to God's. It helped give me peace as well to be with him to the end. My heart is shattered but I know what I did I did for him. He knew he was at the center of my heart.Please take comfort in knowing that your love will never be in doubt.

Shunka's Mom

Quote 0 0
Daniguy
Thank you for all your messages... It is helping me cope
I am sorry for your loss I hope that Shunka is in peace now and I'm sure they know and feel how much we love them, now and forever.
Quote 0 0