Forum

Author   Comment  
guillermo1958

Reply with quote  #1 
My 14 year old Chihuahua past away very suddenly she started to breathe very heavy around her stomach. By the time we got her to an emergency Vet hospital things got worse. The vet put our dog in an incubator and 4 doses of diuretics to get fluid out of her lungs. Nothing is working! They asked if we wanted to stay while they gave her a shot to put her down. We couldn’t do it as we turned she looked right at us very scared This was the last time we saw her! Our family is devastated by losing this beautiful dog. Some people say orvthink that it can’t be that bad, she was just a dog, no I beg to differ I’ve had several dogs in my lifetime , but this Tia was the best thing that ever happened to me through good times and bad she was there. I will miss her forever
Lillymylove

Reply with quote  #2 
I,m so sorry for your loss of your beautiful girl take care of yourself. Oh what was her name do you have any pictures?

Reply with quote  #3 
I am so sorry for your devastating loss. My heart goes out to you. Some people don't understand the impact that the loss of a beloved pet can have on us. Tia was 14 and you gave her a loving and wonderful like try not to forget that.

You will always remember her and she will always be with you.
I hope you find some peace of mind.
Sandy

Reply with quote  #4 
guillermo1958,

I am truly sorry for your loss of Tia.  You gave this sweet fur baby a caring and loving home.  Some people do not understand the incredible bond between a 
fur/feather baby and we, humans..... and the unconditional love they give us.  But, honestly, it is their loss.  Tia is now secured in your heart, there she will stay forever.
Again, I am sorry for your loss.
guillermo1958

Reply with quote  #5 

TJay

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Guillermo,
I am so sorry for your loss. No ONE will ever understand the pain and heartbreak of loosing a pet until they as well feel that special bond with a beloved pet for so long and then it’s suddenly gone... I too lost my chihuahua of 11 years a few weeks ago and I know exactly how you feel. I am so sorry you have to go through this, I know that no words are going to mend your broken heart but just know ALL of us here are going through the same thing... my thoughts are with you, hang in there and know that your doggie loved you so much!!!
Rosanne777

Reply with quote  #7 
So sorry that you have lost such
a sweetheart of a dog.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.