Catmum2
I lost Murphy nine months ago! The vets said he had ibs. It wasn't ibs it was cancer, they gave him a year to eighteen months. He only made six months. He underwent chemo, at first I was terrified of dealing with his waste as it was toxic and I had a three year old child as well, I soon got used to it though and looked after him throughout his illness with love and tenderness. My human cat lost his battle on 2st December 15 and he is missed with an intensity that still has me crying for him all the time. My human boy was just six years of age and I feel we were both robbed of a proper time together. It took me years to get Murphy after Zsa-Zsa my first furbaby, she lived to be eighteen! So just six years was a shock. Knowing I can't deal with the pain of their loss didn't stop me enjoying the love first!!!!! Graves mark the spot now, the agony lives on! Sorry Murphy I couldn't save you. Love forever mummy. Xxx
Samantha Pearce
Quote 0 0
Winlove
You did everything you could to save Murphy. We have to remember we are human and can only do so much. I am so sorry for your loss. You sound like you've given your fur babies wonderful lives though. I know what you mean about time being a shock - I thought Winnie would make it to 13, 14...  she was so active and "normal" right up until the week of her death. It was a complete turn around and SO fast. But even though you had just 6 years, what is important is, you made them the best for your baby. I am sorry for your loss, hugs to you.
Quote 0 0
Catmum2
Thank you so much for you kind words. I feel your pain also..xx
Samantha Pearce
Quote 0 0