tazmoe Show full post »
tazmoe
aarondogg33 wrote:
I know for me I haven't picked up Chompers bed or toys. Its still on the floor next to the couch. I haven't had the heart to do. It was hard enough picking up his food and water bowls.

I feel the same way. I had someone else pick up his food and water bowls for me. His bed is still too unbearable for me to pick up and move.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
tazmoe wrote:
Brought Kona's ashes home today. Kept my composure inside the vet's office, but broke down on the drive home.

Afterwards I felt a bit better. Each day gets a bit easier.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Sparky's little skeleton he's my feather baby cockatiel he was cremated in I sent him with a box and all kinds of stuff this was for a few days and even before the first few days in January because he passed December 28th 2017 and instead of cremating him for my private cremation in his box with his blankets and his precious stuff that he loved it up 24-hour vet and when Metro Animal Services and creamatory Company in Plainfield Illinois after hearing me cry to them and calling them for 3-4 days that when they got him to not just cremate him without his box she swore to me and they went ahead and did it anyway they are the worst people metro animal services andCrematory in Plainfield Illinois and her name is Lisa and she was the owner and she just ignored what I said and the vet gave me back the 24 hour vet thought this in so I hope you understand it Love Joan Sparky mommy and daddy jim
Quote 0 0
tazmoe
Walked by the area where Kona used to eat and drink and lost it. I remembered how hard it was to get him to eat anything. When he would finally decide to eat his food, I would be so happy. Seeing him eat and finish his bowl would always bring a smile to my face.
Quote 0 0