rlynn91
4 days with out my fiona , I thought i was doing well till sitting on the couch last night and no kitty i started crying my husband asked me what was wrong i told him i missed Fiona he said its been almost 4 days you need to move on easier  said than done i wouldn't say that to him about his dogs . I believe she is in a better place and i know she is happy i know she would want me to move on i am trying its just hard to when u have had a cat 12 yrs , anyway sorry about venting i just miss my Fiona
Rhonda robenolt

*Love you always fiona & Mrs kitty 
Quote 0 0
camunki
ooooh Rhonda.....the words move on, they are just not the right words........i don't think we ever "move on".....we move forward, but not move on.....and 4 days is very new, very raw and the tears will flow, the pain will still be there.......the road to grieving takes a very long time. You miss your Fiona, you miss seeing her, touching her, her being in your home. This will all take a long time to heal.

Be good to yourself, feel your feelings & know you are not alone....

Cam

Cam

Quote 0 0
MissingTaco
Rhonda,

your grief has no time limit, you just can't know how long it will take to not feel such horrible pain without Fiona.  

This is my 2nd full day without my Taco and I can't see myself being ok after 2 more days.  12 years is a long time to have your best friend.  Mine was 11 1/2.  Thank you for positing on my post about my Taco.  I wanted to be able to write something to you as well.  

It is ok for you to miss Fiona as you do.  It just sucks so bad having to move forward without her.  I know for myself because everything in life is a reminder of my sweet boy.  Your life without her will take some adjustment and getting used to.  

For me, everything I do at home for the first time without my Taco is another stab to my heart.  I cry for everything right now.  

You have my sympathies and hugs from afar.  

I'm sorry I may not have the most comforting words this is just a such hard time and I only know because of how horrible I feel too.  

Donielle Taco's Mom
*I love you forever my sweet Taco Beavy*

Quote 0 0
vlmatt
Dear Rhonda, as we grieve, there will be a lot of people that will not understand your agony.   The deeper the bond of love the deeper the grieving, but an interesting way to look at it is that it only proves YOUR LOVE!   Truly it will ease up, but the 1st week is the worst, but when each day passes, we can Praise God that it never has to be repeated again.    As I mentioned to Taco's mom, there is an exceptional book called:  "Cold Noses at the Pearly Gates" written by a Baptist Pastor based on the Bible.   Your beloved kitty is now in heaven and alive!  A soul does not die!  Your Kitty is now waiting for YOU!  The Book has a 30 day Pet Scripture Devotional that you must get!  It helped me through the 1st 30 days like you don't know what.  I was so broken hearted that I almost wanted to go on, but as you can see, the Lord has helped me through!  God Bless Your Heart, He is an ever present help in trouble  Psalm 46.  :)
Vicki Mattingly 
Quote 0 0
MonaGirl
Hugs
Quote 0 0