winstonsmom12
I just heard from the Lady I got Peanut from.. She has a 12 yr old daschund she would like me to long term foster.  Her name is Molly.  She is now with a single mom of 3 kids, and it's just not working out for them.   From what she tells me Molly is very sweet and mellow. 

I am more than happy to help out.  I hope Molly and Peanut will become fast friends.  I still have a lot of love to give an animal and I welcome Molly.  Wish me luck ;)   Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Hi Susan, Molly sounds adorable and I am sure she and Peanut will become best friends. I really think its great what you are doing, Peanut and Molly are so very lucky to have you. Wishing all 3 of you the very best of luck, and keep us all posted on their progress
                                                          Hugs, Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Thanks Jackie.   I'm a little nervous.  There were times in my lifeI have been very fortunate.  Now I feel like it is time for me to start giving back.  I can't think of a better way than doing something I truly love.   Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Sounds like a good deal.  I wish you all the best.
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
Sue,
Everything will turn out good. I believe Peanut and Molly will get along. You are amazing for fostering. You have so much love to give.
Wishing you lots of luck!
Keep us posted
Tammy
Quote 0 0
Bellas_mom

Susan, I am so glad that you are still fostering.  This is what is meant to be.  Winston knows you will always miss and love him, and he is looking down at you with smiles for opening your heart and your home to those who need care and love.  You are doing a lot of good!  Thank you for your commitment to foster.  Good luck with your little ones!

Bella's mom

Quote 0 0
BeachieGirl33
Hey Sue - just wanted to tell you I am so happy for you and I'm glad you are doing better now than you were when I first came to this forum.  I follow your stories about Winston and Peanut.  I'm so glad you decided to adopt him but I kinda thought you would!  We adopted a 6 month old kitten 2 weeks ago.  It has been up and down.  He has so much energy!  Sometimes it makes me miss my Little even more.  I didn't want another kitty - I just wanted my Little.  This kitty can never even come close to replacing Little (and he isn't meant to) but he has made us smile and laugh and has lightened up our home.  Little was my "once in a lifetime kitty", my everything.  As your Winston was to you.  Good luck with Peanut and Molly!  I look forward to reading your posts about them.  Prayers and hugs to you!

Betty
Quote 0 0