jimg02 Show full post »
Jan_H
Jim,

I am glad you and Julie were able be with Moon, provide him a good last day, give him a peaceful passing and be the last ones he saw. I know it is hard and I'm sure you are missing him terribly now. But you gave him a wonderful long life and made that very difficult but compassionate decision at the end. You are in my thoughts.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade
Dear Jim,

I send my sincerest condolences to you and your Lady. Our hearts are all breaking for you both here on the forum. We wish you healing and recovery from these difficult and challenging times. I am grateful that you and Julie adopted Moon when you did and provided him such love, affection, comfort, safety & a family he loved for most of the days of his life. All cats should be so blessed and fortunate. You showed him great mercy in the end and that takes character.

My best,
James
Quote 0 0
redgirlraven
I am so sorry for your loss of Moon. His passing sounds so wonderfully peaceful for him (not for you, or course). I wish I had arranged for this kind of passing (and made the right decision) for my sweet boy Roary. I wish none of us ever had to agonize over these things.
AR
Quote 0 0
anang
Moon was strikingly handsome, thank you for sharing the picture!

I am so sorry for what you and your wife are going through, but I am glad to know that Moon had the wonderful experience of being surrounded by his precious cat mom and dad in his own home, without any pain. 

The time that you spent with Moon was precious to him and to you. Those are timeless memories that neither of you will ever forget.

My thoughts are with you,
Katie
K. Unger
Quote 0 0
Jim and Julie

I am so sorry about your dear Moon.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Quote 0 0
jimg02
Its been one week since Moon went to Rainbow Bridge.  I want to thank everyone who has Kept Julie and me in their thoughts and prayers.  Thank you all for the kind words.  We miss him  terribly but both are doing better than we thought we would be.  I think we are comforted by the fact we gave him a great home and life for so long.  The pain will get easier to bare but Moon will never leave out hearts and thoughts. We still have his blanket and other items out as well..  I talk to his pictures everyday.  

To those who are suffering from the recent passing of their pet or knowing it's coming very soon, I sympathize with you and offer my thoughts and prayers.  Stay strong.   
Quote 0 0
Pagmem
Dear Jim and Julie,

I am so sorry for the loss of your handsome, beloved Moon. How fortunate you all were to have found each other. I feel your pain and am sitting here with tears in my eyes because I know how badly it hurts. In the last 3 months I have lost my two best (furry) friends who have helped me through so much stress and anguish as well as given so much love and joy. The house is not the same and I wince when some people ask if we’re going to get another pet. I know they mean well but it still hurts.

I am sending you both hugs and prayers.

Blessings,

Melissa
Melissa
Quote 0 0
jimg02
I picked up Moon's ashes from the vet on Monday. They are in a nice urn we picked out for him.  We also received a paw print in ink and plaster.  I know he's at Rainbow Bridge but now he back home as well.
Quote 0 0