Marleyboo
Its been a month now since Marley was taken from me he would have turned 7 months a week ago. I am coping as I have Monty his brother to look after. But recently ive started to dream and wake at night thinking about what happened to him. It just keeps going over in my head, him on the road and the vet calling me. I dont know why this is happening, its like i cant let it go. But i want to feel he is in a better place now. I dont want to keep going over what happened in my mind. I keep telling myself he was just too beautiful for this life and god took him back. He was lent to me for a little while and in that time he brought such sunshine and love into my life. Only a baby but he left a big mark on all our hearts. He is now playing with Jasper our old cat that died years ago of old age. Jasper will look after him x
Quote 0 0
BradsMum
I am so sorry for the tragic loss of your kitten.  I can see from his pic that he was an adorable boy.  When death is so sudden and difficult it is hard to accept it and it is understandable that you would have difficulty sleeping.  I hope that you are able to find comfort from others on this forum who have had similar loss and know exactly the pain you are feeling.  Come here often and know that we understand and want to reach out to you.

Wishing you peace and my hope that Monty is helping you heal.

Faye
[image]  [image]  [image]  [image]  [image]  [image]  l
Quote 0 0
Marleyboo
Thankyou Faye

Yes having this site to come too and read all the lovely stories helps me have the strength to carry on. Monty is helping too as he needs me and is so so loving, just wants to stay indoors with me and be cuddled. Just after Marley was killed he wouldnt eat for a week, he went in vets to have various tests,xrays and tubes down his throat as the vets couldnt work out why he wouldnt eat, whether there was something wrong in his throat or stomach. It was so much trauma for him, nothing was found so the only conclusion left was he was there when Marley died as he used to follow him everywhere. We believe he witnissed it and was so traumatised that he gave up and wouldnt eat. The vet said if he didnt eat soon he would eventually die from liver problems. But after a week we got him back, we just loved him and caressed him. I told him please dont leave me too, i need you. We grieved together and he started to eat. He keeps me going and i hope im helping him. Marley is home now in a casket on windowsill and in my locket too. So he is safe now in our hearts
Quote 0 0
BradsMum
It's so good to hear that your Monty is eating again and seems to be back on track.  All of your love and attention are probably helping him to heal after the traumatic loss of his brother.  It must be so comforting to have Marley's casket back in your home.  All the best to you as your hearts continue to heal and may you start to remember all the good times you have had with your Marley.

Faye
[image]  [image]  [image]  [image]  [image]  [image]  l
Quote 0 0