MonaGirl Show full post »
MonaGirl
Mona past away August 24, on a Monday. Today was Monday 20th. I feel it's more correct to grieve on the correct day of the week they past. Today was that day. She past around 9:30 something in the am. I cried this morning. I miss her so much.
Quote 0 0
MonaGirl
I pray either my life improve or for God to take me home soon. I live on little am sick with horrible health issues, have a belligerent man I share my apt with etc. It's not fun or happy. Life is hard. Not really any friends either. I am 42. No hope. No hubby. Nothing. Miss my Mona Girl.
Quote 0 0
MonaGirl
I hope you know that you made everyone's world a better place just by being in it. You always brought a smile to my face. Thank you for being such a blessing in my life. I will never forget you.
All my neighbors and my roommate loved little Mona. The neighbors one cat did also. You guys played and ran with each other.
Quote 0 0
MonaGirl
I am so grateful for all the time we had with each other. There's so much to say, but I am not up to typing up a huge letter today. I never thought we would be separated. You past away quite young.
I thought we had making years left. I was shocked to say the least. I am grateful to God for all the time we had. Love you.
Quote 0 0
MonaGirl
Today was the 24th. Mona past away today in 2015. Cried today again. Life is so empty without her in it. Love and miss you Mona Girl. Not sure why I am still here. God help. Sick of everything. Had horrible fluid in my ears lately. Will try to go and get allergy shots again. I have to drive a hour away to do it. I think it's 30 to 45 minutes each way. With the stress I ho through daily, I am not sure it's a good idea. We have heavy traffic here.
Quote 0 0
MonaGirl
I missed you Mona and I blame myself a lot. I should have noticed how sick you were and not have taken you to that vet. She really wasn't very good. I think she actually over the course of time, shortened your life drastically. I am so hurt and angry over this. Love you Mona Girl.
Quote 0 0